GDT: Columbus @ Sabres 5PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Coach:Appert

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I think you took what I said out of context. That wasn't a shot at Seth or Donny.

@ForsbergMoDo21 said Appert looks like Gordon Bombay. In the movie, Bombay got a DUI and had to do community service which is why he coached the Ducks

Edit: Yeah, I can assure @ValJamesDuex that I’m not taking a shot at anyone’s illnesses. Not a week after finding out that half my dad’s family has cancer. I’d gladly watch another 13 years of futility for people to not have to deal with that shit.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Why is this team so against moving the puck quickly.

Why they feel the need to play with it first.

Reactions: Fearnot

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Appert has little to no effect on this team. He’s not allowed to overhaul anything. He’s more or less managing forward minutes.

Plus he’s told what to do in Rochester.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Appert has little to no effect on this team. He’s not allowed to overhaul anything. He’s more or less managing forward minutes.

Plus he’s told what to do in Rochester.
'Ya, I mean what decisions can he make without undermining Granato? Manage ice time.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
50 looked out of position at least twice in his shift, mostly just waiting 15 yards behind the play or cheating like 10 feet offsides.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Okay, one of the little things that they've done well this game? Prompt and energetic changes. They are keeping their shifts short and the effort is there to make their change crisply. Small thing, but that is one of the detail things that they can control that actually make a difference.

• Wow
Reactions: Fearnot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad