GDT: Columbus @ Sabres 5PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Coach:Appert

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Skinner could look up and pass but he is glued to shooting at an impossible angle.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
Man, Tage with his mojo is worth a watch in spite of the team’s other problems. Just love watching him when his stick handling and puck protection is going. If nothing else, I hope he goes on a burner for some stretch of time this season.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Man, Tage with his mojo is worth a watch in spite of the team’s other problems. Just love watching him when his stick handling and puck protection is going. If nothing else, I hope he goes on a burner for some stretch of time this season.
I truly love Tage. He hasn't been lighting the world on fire this year but he's always worth watching. I rarely have an issue with his effort or play and a great person seemingly on top of all that.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
We also hope his wife's pregnancy is going ok, looks like his head is in the right place tonight

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
If Skinner had a higher hockey IQ he would be a 100 point player. I believe that. His skating, shot and nose for the net is close to elite level but his IQ really holds him back.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
For the love of all things holy, stop drop passing once you gain the blueline, drive it deep. The jackets are just hanging there waiting to turn it the other way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad