GDT: Columbus @ Sabres 5PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Coach:Appert

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Gonna be sad when we look like a completely different team and have to go back to Donny.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Oh no. That tweet from Lance was when Adams had to fill in the because the whole staff had covid the year he got hired.

Appert is still coaching tonight. Just funny how Adams has more head coaching experience then all the current assistance
Ah then I'll retract. This makes no sense. Hope Don's ok. He should drink more whiskey. I'm no doctor but I almost never get sick. Something about alcohol killing germs.

Gonna be sad when we look like a completely different team and have to go back to Donny.
Well if they lay another egg against one of the worst teams in the league, the fans can't chant for DGs head. Maybe he's "out sick" like when I had to take an oral exam in front of the class in 5th grade.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I had norovirus / flu about a month ago. Had the runs for about 4-5 days going to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so. No throwing up either weirdly.

Had a lot of trouble keeping up with staying hydrated. Hope everyone feels better

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Yeah, let the assistants focus on the special teams. Done mess with success!

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Thanks.

Not only Ellis, but Christie's years of HC experience too. Maybe it means something. Maybe it means nothing. I know I've wanted them to review and upgrade their assistants for a while. Their PP has been tragic for a year. Ellis shouldn't be employed.

Except, perhaps, as Rayzor's replacement. But I don't know that would be an improvement either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad