GDT: Columbus @ Colorado 4/15 9 PM ET -- Tax Day Edition

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I like the respect shown before that fight. Not sure what it was all about but both guys agree to go, drop the sticks, gloves, and helmets, and decide to savagely punch each other in the face like true gentlemen.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
My problem with this game is that the Avs don't care who wins one way or another and we are not dominating them.... the Jackets are playing lazy, not a good sign for a team that we want to win playoff games...

stickguy

Jan 20, 2013
Finally..... teh AV announcers say the ref should get an assist....

remember next time you whine about ref's missed calls ..it all usually evens out over the course of the year. Thank you ref for getting in the way of the shoot-in!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
My problem with this game is that the Avs don't care who wins one way or another and we are not dominating them.... the Jackets are playing lazy, not a good sign for a team that we want to win playoff games...

I believe that is why Wiz fought.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
remember next time you whine about ref's missed calls ..it all usually evens out over the course of the year. Thank you ref for getting in the way of the shoot-in!

It happens, but I wouldn't say it evens out whatsoever. I've seen far too many things go against the jackets over the years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad