GDT: Columbus @ Colorado 4/15 9 PM ET -- Tax Day Edition

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I thought we played through some bad breaks, especially the Nikitin injury/Bob goal stick fluke goal.

Anisimov is sorely missed, but in the end we are finding ways to win.

Bob was good tonight, not great, but good, and we won by scoring for a change.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
On the negative side, the team as a whole does not seem to have the intensity of a month ago. They seem even more reliant upon Bob to be superman.

Can't be negative with four wins in a row and two of those away from Nationwide AND 3 of those 4 against teams ahead of us in the standings. Then again, I'm one who dislike's those OSU football fans who get all pissy with a close win..The "if OSU doesn't blowout their opponent 42-0, then someone needs fired" fans:shakehead. But even the worse NHL team has world class athletes and wins can't just be expected or discounted.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I thought we played through some bad breaks, especially the Nikitin injury/Bob goal stick fluke goal.

Anisimov is sorely missed, but in the end we are finding ways to win.

Bob was good tonight, not great, but good, and we won by scoring for a change.

Good post.....

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Goal by Mike Foligno..

not sure how this playoff run is going to shake out, but I have become a real fan of Test tube, Atkinson, Calvert and most importantly Bob!!! I cannot believe how good he is, and if you add in his record from the KSL he has literally been ON the entire season.

I have to admit I almost turned in when Colorado went up.. but never moved. Then Umberger moved me.. literally levitated out of the recliner. By the time Mike Foligno scored I was wide awake and "Walking on Sunshine!!!

I also remember Robert calling for Nash to be traded in 2009, & I think I called him some nasty names... sorry Robert

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
not sure how this playoff run is going to shake out, but I have become a real fan of Test tube, Atkinson, Calvert and most importantly Bob!!! I cannot believe how good he is, and if you add in his record from the KSL he has literally been ON the entire season.

I have to admit I almost turned in when Colorado went up.. but never moved. Then Umberger moved me.. literally levitated out of the recliner. By the time Mike Foligno scored I was wide awake and "Walking on Sunshine!!!

I also remember Robert calling for Nash to be traded in 2009, & I think I called him some nasty names... sorry Robert

Mike?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Agree with the first three you cite.....I think either Calvert or Atkinson will score 25+ in one of the next two seasons....just not sure which one will fully blossom. What I like about Test tube is that he makes very few mistakes. He is solid which make shim a GREAT on a scoring third line or to fill on the second line, while also giving strong play on the Pk and occasional play on the PP.....someone earlier said eveN the strongest supporters of Nash would have to agree the culture is bytes since he has gone. He's a great player in my mind, but change was not going to happen until we made a mega move. He was that move.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
during the Av's feed of the game winner, the announcer calls him Mike Foligno. Man Howie, the reference to Rimmer really hurts. The only thing that Rimmer and I have in common is that we both like to drink while we watch the game.

Hell, that was the only way to get through most of our seasons...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad