GDT: Columbus @ Colorado 4/15 9 PM ET -- Tax Day Edition

major major

Feb 18, 2013
DAMN LUCKY to get out of that period tied. Yuk!

I think we actually had the bulk of the possession and some decent pressure. It was just a few turnovers and some blown coverage. Although from a coach's perspective, that is the worst thing, and rightfully so, because it doesn't matter how well you play the rest of the time if you're going to give up the puck in your own zone like we've been.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I sort of watched that first period..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever, we need to get at least 2 goals now!!!

I hope we don't wait around untill the third period to get motivated... it's not like this game as any significance.... :)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Bob is on the puck as a magnet....

The CBJ are showing little desire to score... can't win without at least one goal, and for gods sake don't wait for a shootout!

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
One thing that is interesting to me with all these board battles is that we are consistently outmanned.

For example, if we have two guys battling on the boards, they always have 3 or 4.

It can be good if we actually win one, but just an observation I guess

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I don't think I will make it to the 3rd tonight, eyes are heavy already. Plus the Apple TV/GameCenter live is jumping all over the place.

This is just a terrible game so far. We look slow, but Colorado is fast and unskilled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad