GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Detroit Red Wings | 10/4/2018 7:30PM ET| FSD MOD NOTE POST #750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
May the power of the SpaceGoat be on our side!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

LGRW!!!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I feel like the first period is going to be a complete gong-show with these young kids. Hope they can get their legs under them quickly.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I feel like the first period is going to be a complete gong-show with these young kids. Hope they can get their legs under them quickly.

yeah, sketchy play from our D is a guarantee. im not expecting to win but im expecting to be entertained a lot more than the past two seasons

Reactions: jkutswings

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Gonna be at work for the start, so i'll have to listen to it on the radio. Sucks cause i was looking forward to seeing Z on the ice for the last time.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Really happy the 4 kids are in on D. A little surprised Jensen is scratched but I’m certainly happy about it. Yes they may have some mistakes tonight but they are way more mobile than what we’ve had and I see us breaking pucks out way easier and more often. Very excited for that. Should help to generate more offense

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Feels like tonight's line up is going to be the theme this year:

The kids are going to be given enough rope to either hang themselves or pull themselves up.

Let's see which it'll be for each.

Reactions: jkutswings

Invictus12

Aug 1, 2010
New York

I actually expect them to be overly-aggressive to start. 5 guys on the team playing their first NHL game, they'll try to impress I think.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Abdelkader-Athanasiou-Vanek
Hronek-Hicketts

potentially all on the ice at the same time sounds terrifying

Last edited:

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
I'm excited, to say the least :D finally hockey is back, and our team is young and talented!

obey86

Jun 9, 2009

lol, and remember the people who said there wasn't enough opportunity for prospects this season? I get that Hronek and (maybe) Hicketts probably wouldn't be on the opening roster if not for D injuries. But that doesn't change the fact that even if Cholowski, Rasmussen, and Ehn were the only 3 rookies who truly made the team, that's still a fairly high number of rookies making the roster in any given year.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Abdelkader-Athanasiou-Vanek
Hronek-Hicketts

potentially all on the ice at the same time sounds terrifying
Hronek has improve his defensive game , Aby is not that bad too , I hope you are wrong

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
So not only do we have 5 players making their NHL debut, one is them is a 20-year-old who will be on our top D-pairing.

It's gonna be a loooong season in terms of results.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
So pumped for tonight.... for some reason the young kids having no idea what to expect in a regular season game might benefit us.. probably be buzzing for the first period just on adrenaline alone.... LGRW thoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad