GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Detroit Red Wings | 10/4/2018 7:30PM ET| FSD MOD NOTE POST #750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I'm predicting the game ends much like TOR-MTL yesterday, the Red Wings being on the MTL end of things. Youthful exuberance can only bring you so far, but it will be fun to watch!

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
The blue line will get eaten alive, but it will be fun to watch their progress over the season.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Blue Jackets projected lines
Artemi Panarin — Pierre-Luc Dubois — Cam Atkinson
Nick Foligno — Alexander Wennberg — Oliver Bjorkstrand
Boone Jenner — Brandon Dubinsky — Josh Anderson
Anthony Duclair — Riley Nash — Sonny Milano
Zach Werenski — David Savard
Ryan Murray — Markus Nutivaara
Dean Kukan — Adam Clendening
Joonas Korpisalo - starting
Sergei Bobrovsky
carlsson is playing not clendening

Reactions: waltdetroit

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Thanks to Korpisalo there might be a chance. Terrible goalie. I know they play back to back but to start the season I totally expected Bob to start both games. Surprising. Wonder whether they're trying to send a message to Bob regarding his expiring contract.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Thanks to Korpisalo there might be a chance. Terrible goalie. I know they play back to back but to start the season I totally expected Bob to start both games. Surprising. Wonder whether they're trying to send a message to Bob regarding his expiring contract.
Interesting. Hopefully Korpisalo gets chased, and their plans are for naught.

I mean, with this lineup, Detroit might need a 6-5 game to notch a win. :D

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
The blue line will get eaten alive, but it will be fun to watch their progress over the season.

I usually watch division one games for that type of action. lol .. hard to charge somebody NHL ticket prices and then put a AHL game on the ice. I hope they play a NHL level game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad