Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Screenshot_2019-12-10-18-56-47.png
Screenshot_2019-12-10-18-57-52.png

Reactions: Avs71

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
So Avs are currently not getting money from Comcast or Dish, yet they are still broadcasting hockey and doing everything as usual and seem to be doing fine. Why not just take the deal from Comcast and Dish and get some money instead of no money?

Reactions: Lemonlimey

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
So Avs are currently not getting money from Comcast or Dish, yet they are still broadcasting hockey and doing everything as usual and seem to be doing fine. Why not just take the deal from Comcast and Dish and get some money instead of no money?

That's a great question. The answer is probably that they are ok holding out in the short term in order to try to leverage a longer term/favorable deal.

KSE is it's "own" entity, so to speak, but it can be propped up by it's billionaire owner for a while.

Reactions: madman

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
They would kill their own market.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

You don't take a dollar handout from the boss you're suing for wrongful termination.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
For the most part I really like the current Altitude crew and would hate to get a whole new one.

Lauren, JML, Rycroft, McNab, McGahey, and even Keefe (although really annoying with the Altitude tv deal stuff) are amazing.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Did anyone see Greg Wyshniski's recent blurb about the Avs?

He's from Maryland and works for ESPN so it's ok that he focuses on Bura? ESPN is so pathetic sometimes. Why not discuss Nischuskin instead? Seriously ESPN hires so much fat headed east coast trash.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Nice pipes.
she's actually got some good vocals. i hate our national anthem...it's impossible to sing for the average person. it's awesome she can sing in that the register.
given my choice, america the beautiful would be our anthem. the majority of people can actually sing along with it. i've always been jealous canada with their anthem. it's so easy to sing along, it makes me want to have dual citizenship, but i doubt they would want me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad