Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Positive Thoughts Lead to Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Moving Letang to make room for guys who could maybe someday if absolutely everything goes right could be near as good as Letang is about as HF as it gets.
With our range of posters here and the boundless absurdity possible here to make the twilight zone blush, I'll take that as a compliment =]

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
With our range of posters here and the boundless absurdity possible here to make the twilight zone blush, I'll take that as a compliment =]
As much as everyone shit-talks this forum, it still destroys reddit, facebook, youtube and the rest of the garbage. People here at least try to support their viewpoints most of the time. And while I do think we're lacking humor, I'll take this over crap like...
ei2lubgstdx31.jpg

This stuff makes me die inside. You would think that as society evolves, people would improve their comedic sense. Instead, the regression is hitting hard and fast. Genuinely funny people on the internet are becoming a very prized commodity.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
As much as everyone ****-talks this forum, it still destroys reddit, facebook, youtube and the rest of the garbage. People here at least try to support their viewpoints most of the time. And while I do think we're lacking humor, I'll take this over crap like...
ei2lubgstdx31.jpg

This stuff makes me die inside. You would think that as society evolves, people would improve their comedic sense. Instead, the regression is hitting hard and fast. Genuinely funny people on the internet are becoming a very prized commodity.

memes and gifs are terrible. Messageboard spam.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad