Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Positive Thoughts Lead to Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Whether you agreed with me or not this team is 100000% playing good solid hockey. The bounces aren't going their way. It sucks but oh well. THey deserved to come back AGAIN from 3 goals. Against a strong defensive team that doesn't lose leads.

This looked NOTHING like last year's playoff series. We controlled the play , IMO. At least edged them 5 on 5. And we deserved a point and i'm glad they came back from 3 goals.

+++ Geno, Rusty, McCann: Great line. That has to stick. Good energy and good chances. Really strong play. Their heart/energy was HBK like. And they were awesome.

++ Bjugs: Whether you like the guy or not, that was his 2nd best game as a Penguin. And it's 2 in a row. Both being great games by Bjugs. If he can keep building, we got something.

++ Defense: Everyone but Riiko/Marino are really putting on a shot.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Bryan mother f***ing Rust!

source.gif

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
@KIRK I know it's a legit strategy to just get guys tired but once they are out there long enough you actually have to start generating something for it to work :D

As I said in the GDT, 0-3 is our comfort zone apparently. I feel like the fundamentals are there the past few weeks, crazy amount of shot attempts and once again great morale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad