Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Canes - Amazingly all of the negative naysayers were busy for this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Murray be like...

r86YaVl.gif

To all the doubters (including me at the start of the season).

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Getting production from the 4th line is always huge. And Murray continues to shine.

Get Geno and Tanger back to 100% (or as close to it) and lets get these playoffs under way.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Only Olli Maatta could finish a game as our dman with the highest possession stats when mostly playing the best match up and get a crapload of criticism. Have to say I couldn't see much wrong with what he was doing.

Also, only negative from that game was no points for Sid. Sucks. Well, that and the fact I tuned in late and only saw their goal and none of ours.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Huge win, obviously. I am so happy for Hornqvist who managed to get that monkey off his back, I told he would do it before Kessel (who was pretty good in the first half of the game but couldn't buy a goal). We sat back too much in the end but you can't argue with the result. Cullen came up big too, Crosby could have easily had a couple of assists and Murray was, well, road Murray. :) A rock.

Get healthier, win enough to keep the third place or go second and get ready for the playoffs.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
also i loved Hornqvist's game tonight, he was still snakebitten for most of the game but he played a solid game IMO
Horny was at his Horniest tonight.

• He was all over the crease.
  • He pissed off a couple of the Canes if not the entire team.
  • He was shooting a lot.
  • He ran over Williams and countless other Canes players.
  • He scored.
This is the Horny we get in the playoffs. I love the guy and am forever grateful he's a Penguin.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Only Olli Maatta could finish a game as our dman with the highest possession stats when mostly playing the best match up and get a crapload of criticism. Have to say I couldn't see much wrong with what he was doing.

Also, only negative from that game was no points for Sid. Sucks. Well, that and the fact I tuned in late and only saw their goal and none of ours.
Soon as Sid said he isn't worried about points he is worried about the team making the playoffs he stopped putting up points. It's like he called it.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
so it's pretty damn likely it's us vs the Isles round 1 now.
If we get four of our remaining six points the Jackets can't catch us. But the Wings currently are playing really well. I don't think it'll be easy. They have a ton of speed upfront.

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
We also have the tie-breaker on Carolina now...more points earned between the clubs (ROW is even).

So I'll add that if Carolina loses to Toronto in regulation on Tuesday then that's also a clinch.
If MTL loses the next game Leafs and Pens clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg