OT: Cole's OT Block Party: Coldplay, Chainsmokers, Mandalorian, Lost in Space, RoS all rock! Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I have it but I haven't played it yet.

Awwww dood. It just went full release (been EA for, what, five years?) and it's so dang fun!!!

Another notable is that basically anything can play it, computer wise.

So simple to just pick up and play. Given it's a pain in the arse at first to understand how to build stuff (early on steering is tough to figure out) and many a times my death siege machine just fell apart at the seams when I turned the wheels at any degree, lol.
It's such a good time!!!
TRY IT!

I bet @Randy Butternubs would enjoy it, as your an engineer.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Mate, I just finally got Witcher 3 and played all of 10mins of it, a week ago. At this rate, I think I'll finish it by 2025.

It took me 10 hours I think to get out of the tutorial area, hah.
Or was it 5 hours?
Either way, by the end of the game I spent 800 hours in the game.
Brilliant game. Brilliant.
As it's your virgin run, you are so lucky you get to experience whats in store for you, for the first time.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know! I actually was thinking about buying a German Stowa or a Laco a few months ago, but most of them are vintage sized and don't fit on my judoka forearms. I need at least a 41mm goddamn it! :laugh:
Yeah, I went with a 44mm for mine, it just felt weird to get a watch that looks delicate on a bigger forearm. I like some of the retro looking ones as well, like I would love to get a Nomos and maybe even some more obscure brands that are on the lower end of cost like Pontiac, Junghans, Benrus, and get a few more Omega's (definitely not on the lower end though for this one).

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It took me 10 hours I think to get out of the tutorial area, hah.
Or was it 5 hours?
Either way, by the end of the game I spent 800 hours in the game.
Brilliant game. Brilliant.
As it's your virgin run, you are so lucky you get to experience whats in store for you, for the first time.
800 hours is so many hours.

Reactions: LOGiK

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don’t know anything about watches, but that is sharp!
Thanks mate, I laughed when I tried to get that blue strap, I had to be on a waitlist which lined up perfectly for when I had to take it in for servicing, lol...a wait list. For a f***ing watch strap.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Do they make 100% wool pants that are more casual than slacks? Something closer to a chino? (No creases or pleats or anything?) also something that is not super expensive from a designer? I love how comfy wool slacks are and the breathability, but sometimes I need a more casual pant.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I was finally put up for a promotion, but the company still hasn't done anything about it... On one hand, hooray for the promotion being submitted, but once again the company wants to screw me over. Has been doing so for 5 years now.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Do they make 100% wool pants that are more casual than slacks? Something closer to a chino? (No creases or pleats or anything?) also something that is not super expensive from a designer? I love how comfy wool slacks are and the breathability, but sometimes I need a more casual pant.

I think you're the only person who prefers wool to cotton pants.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah that got announced a while ago. She's a character I know almost nothing about.
She's like the worst character with the weirdest following, I remember when that character was introduced, was never a fan and I tried to give it a chance. But given the times...not surprised.

Of all the characters they could have made a show about...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
She's like the worst character with the weirdest following, I remember when that character was introduced, was never a fan and I tried to give it a chance. But given the times...not surprised.

Of all the characters they could have made a show about...
I mean, they are making a ton of shows and movies at this point. I don't think she's a crazy reach at this point.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean, they are making a ton of shows and movies at this point. I don't think she's a crazy reach at this point.
Within reason, Disney is still Disney with certain things. They'll brag about first openly gay characters, but then cancel a Love, Simon show because it's "too adult"...

It's like they think they're doing ground breaking things, but in reality, they're still playing catch up with being open minded.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Everyone at the company was supposed to get an email around 4PM EST about their 2020 compensation. So far only one person I've talked to has received their's. Maybe we've all been let go?! *fingers crossed and a shrug*

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Everyone at the company was supposed to get an email around 4PM EST about their 2020 compensation. So far only one person I've talked to has received their's. Maybe we've all been let go?! *fingers crossed and a shrug*
That would be unfortunate to be let go, unless you want that, could be a delay sending out a mass email? Who knows. I'd probably just ask your HR.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I was finally put up for a promotion, but the company still hasn't done anything about it... On one hand, hooray for the promotion being submitted, but once again the company wants to screw me over. Has been doing so for 5 years now.

Can you switch companies for more money? Is the industry like that? I know some that you will never get ahead unless you move companies every 2-3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad