OT: Cole's OT Bar: Now serving aviations and rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Dear American friends, I just removed three FEET of snow in front of my front door. I also had to shovel the car out of a big snow bank. Same for my trash, recycle and compost cans. There is no where to put the damn snow, so I put it all in the driveway where the contractor will be able to remove it when he opens my drive way later this afternoon.

We received more than a foot of snow ONE SHOT... and it is still snowing, I will have to go back outside and do it again this evening (there will be a LOT less, but still). Welcome to Quebec my friends, never move here.

Thank god for the ability to work from home.

P.S.: The biggest positive is that it was a "free" work out :laugh:
I had to do all that PLUS drive around all day. Don't be soft :P

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Just been shovelling the f***ing street. Being at the end of the cul de sac is no fun as they dump all the snow in the middle, well there is always a part they miss and I have to drive over to reverse into my driveway.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Maybe this is just the fact that I lived up in northern Ontario in Timmins for nearly 25 years talking here but what the **** is wrong with you?? :laugh: :huh::help:

Maybe it's a zen-like thing. And you get instant gratification of seeing the direct results of your work?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
After buying some hipster glasses in January I've now bought a record player and some vinyl records. I think the hipsterness from the glasses is seeping into my brain.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I've asked this question in the MLB section but I'll ask here too.

Does anyone here subscribe to MLB.TV?

I used to watch on my TV via the app on my bluray player but that is no longer being supported from tomorrow. How do you watch? I want to watch via my TV so I am thinking Roku stick.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Just been shovelling the ****ing street. Being at the end of the cul de sac is no fun as they dump all the snow in the middle, well there is always a part they miss and I have to drive over to reverse into my driveway.

@Scandale du Jour doesn't come over to do the shoveling for you?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Honolulu update, I'm actually shocked for how much of a dump the city of Honolulu is. Like it's legitimately crappy, it's like if you took Atlantic City out of New Jersey and put it in the middle of the Pacific on a beautiful island :laugh:

Know what else is a dump? Bermuda. Cockroaches like six inches long I'm telling you and they are everywhere. The ocean is beautiful and the island is a giant trash bin.

Funny story you mention about New Jersey... me and my friends went to see Chicago there in Newark (pretty sure it was Newark). And this hood came up to my friend who was lighting a cigarette and asked him if he had a cigarette and he never gave out bum's to people, but I guess he was intimidated by this guy, so when he pulled out his pack, the guy took the pack out of his hands and just walked on.

lol... and my friend is a psycho and he was stunned and just let it happen... lol... still laugh about it to this day and it was like 15 years ago. f*** New Jersey man..... it really is like the movies (in certain areas obviously) but I never saw empty building liquor store empty decrepit warehouse building liquor store empty building liquor store.... anywhere like that outside of new jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad