Post-Game Talk: Cole's Minus/Minus Thread: The Pens duck a win to continue their impressive streak!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't really know what to say. It's frustrating. PP1 has disappeared. PK is bad. We are losing our cool. Nobody is supporting the puck. We are not playing as a team. We are losing battles to Carter Rowney. They aren't playing like a team right now and it's bad.

It sucks. This team, early in the year, was playing better than any team in the NHL. Even when they lost they still played the way they needed to be. And just like that it all disappeared. They go from beating Toronto with like nobody healthy and Geno sick to a 5 game losing streak. And they can't score goals. They keep playing Trotman over Riikola. JJ is the JJ we all knew he'd be. A complete joke.

It's a frustrating time. It's just out of nowhere. And it is very frustrating.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
AcademicUnconsciousAnkole-small.gif

Pens need to get it together

smugsully.jpg

Sullivan needs to get checked

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Holy f*** they are playing like losers. They just killed the last 30 seconds of the game passing it in the NZ. Sully didn't ice the best line up tonight but the players f***ing lost this one. Every single one of them gets a minus. Losers.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Looking forward to seeing how Trotman how can outdo his suckiness from tonight tomorrow.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Sullivan has neutered this team like Johnson did. It’s not even fun to watch with his stupid decision.

And jr failed.i would have rather traded kahun for Hainesy if this is what the defense was gona be

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Rodrigues isn't any better than the half-dozen AHL/NHL tweeners we have in the organization already and Sheary is a total spazz.

In general we're not playing real crisp. Overskating pucks, passes in the skates or behind players, shots not getting through.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
I'm sick of this team, they don't care one bit.

the players don't care (except maybe Zucker and Hornqvist), the cosches don't care, nobody cares.

i have way too much bad shit going on in my life right now and i can't even detach by watching my favorite sport. i think I'll just sit in my apartment and cry.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
++++++Zucker. Played well, 2 goals and a post. Can't complain

+/- Murray. Whatever.

---Sid. Score, dude.
-----------Our defense. All of those guys should be ashamed of themselves
-------------------------------------Geno. I LOVE YOU WHY THE F*** DO I ALSO HATE YOU HOW CAN YOU HAVE GAMES LIKE THIS IT'S SO BAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Mike "Juuso Finnished my boo" Sullivan

Reactions: Angrrus

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Team has serious issues on defense, and Trotman doesn’t count as NHL depth, JR.

But.. by and large they are still in a slump, and unlucky.

Also, it needs to be said again, you ain’t winning shit with the recent save percentages being put up.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
What a brutal hockey team.
Probably has the worst D in the league atm.
What was the final tally for shots on goal in the 3rd?
My prediction was 5.

+Zucker

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad