Post-Game Talk: Cole's Minus/Minus Thread: The Pens duck a win to continue their impressive streak!

rintinw

Oct 9, 2014
Geno excuse train has come to town yet again.

I have never commented about Malkin performance in that game as a whole. I commented about that one situation where I believe your assessment is wrong. Maybe it would be more conductive to discussion if you explained why do you think it was turnover instead of personal attacks.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I have never commented about Malkin performance in that game as a whole. I commented about that one situation where I believe your assessment is wrong. Maybe it would be more conductive to discussion if you explained why do you think it was turnover instead of personal attacks.

Rondu is one-note. Well, 1.3 if you count Letang.

Having said that Geno was disgraceful yesterday so today's a good day for him.

Reactions: OswaldBates

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I don't really have much confidence in either Murray or Jarry right now. Both Murray and Jarry have almost identical stat lines in 2020 so far, with Murray being 6-4-1 with a .911 save% and Jarry being 7-5-1 with a .912 save%. Neither is playing "bad" right now, but they're just playing fine. I don't have confidence in this team having success in the playoffs if either goalie is just playing fine.

You can be getting way worse goaltending than just average play that the Penguins have been getting recently, but its' still really concerning to see. The early season play of both of these guys has worn off, but now both are just playing alright.

As with most things regarding this team, I'd hold off making definitive judgments until after Marino and Dumoulin have returned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->