Post-Game Talk: Cole's Minus/Minus Thread: The Pens duck a win to continue their impressive streak!

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
“Couldn’t get that one good final look at Gibson. They were looking for that one crack.” - Errey

And there is the problem. They’re constantly looking for that perfect play instead of just shooting it at the f***ing net! They waste so much time passing it around when they have the EN, only to take one shot that’s blocked or wide, gets cleared, and that’s game. :rant:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Losing Marino is obviously not all that is wrong.

However, it was a huge loss that will make a big difference when he returns.

I never thought that I would be asking this but who wins first, the Pens or Pirates?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I'm not mad...I simply hope Mario steps in again in the offseason before JR triples down with Sully.

I'm not sure they have to tear it all down, I still think they can win one more cup with Sid and Geno. But it won't be with Sully, I'll bet my butt on that one.

Anyway... they'll win again this year... may even give us some hope for a stretch. But that roster ain't going deep come spring, I can't see it.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong once our healthy D come back.... but I don't like our forward mix.... too much focus will be on Sid and Geno.

Edit: I should have stated "my cute butt"........ sorry mom

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
caring.jpg

Reactions: Coastal Kev

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Stop putting nobody's like Sheary and Simon in prime spots for Sid and Zucker to set them up after they do all of the heavy lifting. It doesn't make any sense.

If anything you put a hard-worker like Tanev in those spots to do the hard-work so Sid and Zucker get prime scoring opportunities.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Just completely embarrassed by what this team has done over the last 5 games. They have no pride or awareness of their flaws. So sick of everyone trying to be a hero and make the prettiest play they can. Just shoot the f***ing puck and bang rebounds. And for christ's sake, stop allowing 3+ goals against.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Incredibly snakebitten and full of lousy decisions. Special teams is an issue.

But hey, why stop here! Let’s finish the poopfecta tomorrow night in San Jose!

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Zucker is a positive, Rust and Marleau played ok. But this team is completely of kilter. Confidence is a very fragile thing. Well, that and playing with good structure and gap apparently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad