OT: Cole's Funhouse of Honour - AINT NOBODY WEARING CROCS IN HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
....get a mutt from a shelter?
They have several that are either on deaths doorstep or they've got some serious behavioral issues and they keep being wishy washy with the info. One bloke was like yeah I think this dog is 8yrs old, maybe 13. I'm like mate 8 and 13 is a 5yr gap, can you give me more info than that?

Last thing I want is to bring a dog home and have to bring it back because they lied about stuff. I'm not going to give a dog hope and then take it away because of their lies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Alright mates...let's get ready.

giphy.gif

Thats horse****. I didn’t know that was ****ing legal.

Canada should have direct knowledge of what dogs come in and medical showing vaccines and clean bill of health plus a mandatory quarantine. That would stop these ****’s from doing this ****.

674eec6cb9570b7ae89ab57c663b387f.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So...
Watched AVA on netflix last night... gotta say, I'm a huge Jessica Chastain fan... she just rings my bell (especially in Molly's Game, hubba hubba)... but my numero uno on the SRHL is Gillian Anderson....

Aside from that, as much as I like Jessica... she will never do an action/arse-kickin'/assassin film like the best in the business.... Gina Carano.

Move watchable, but far from ever being remotely possible in the real world... they'd put a bullet in her before the opening credits if they wanted to.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt it's enjoyable enough....

Ava: 7/10

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So...
Watched AVA on netflix last night... gotta say, I'm a huge Jessica Chastain fan... she just rings my bell (especially in Molly's Game, hubba hubba)... but my numero uno on the SRHL is Gillian Anderson....

Aside from that, as much as I like Jessica... she will never do an action/arse-kickin'/assassin film like the best in the business.... Gina Carano.

Move watchable, but far from ever being remotely possible in the real world... they'd put a bullet in her before the opening credits if they wanted to.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt it's enjoyable enough....

Ava: 7/10
Mate you enjoyed that movie? It was awful.

Edit: Peppermint was decent though, I did enjoy that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Mate you enjoyed that movie? It was awful.

Enjoyed at as it was watchable...

Wifey lost interest half way through.... the big yawns came out I know that means disappointed... I just like Jessican... If I'm going nit-picking and rating it against my all-time favorites and all that... It would beeeeeeeeeeee.......... mmmmmm......... 5 out of 10.

It tries to be so much... it's unbelievable at almost every turn.... laughably so.... when she made out with the guy (dating her sister no less) and you find out he dated her before the sister (lol) it was just throwing in intertwining conflict stories just for the sake of making it complicated. Also the fact that she was a junkie, yet still managed to be a high level assassin was the biggest joke of all.... 100lb female slamming vodka / whisky before her final fight and she holds the gun flawless and is basically sober at every moment after that was just bad writing...

Yeah it was crap if you want to go there and really hit it hard... but as just watching it and not really MST'ing it.... it's enjoyable if you want it to be.... but I can either way..... it wasn't so bad I started to MST3K it to death... which I do often when bad movies strike....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Enjoyed at as it was watchable...

Wifey lost interest half way through.... the big yawns came out I know that means disappointed... I just like Jessican... If I'm going nit-picking and rating it against my all-time favorites and all that... It would beeeeeeeeeeee.......... mmmmmm......... 5 out of 10.

It tries to be so much... it's unbelievable at almost every turn.... laughably so.... when she made out with the guy (dating her sister no less) and you find out he dated her before the sister (lol) it was just throwing in intertwining conflict stories just for the sake of making it complicated. Also the fact that she was a junkie, yet still managed to be a high level assassin was the biggest joke of all.... 100lb female slamming vodka / whisky before her final fight and she holds the gun flawless and is basically sober at every moment after that was just bad writing...

Yeah it was crap if you want to go there and really hit it hard... but as just watching it and not really MST'ing it.... it's enjoyable if you want it to be.... but I can either way..... it wasn't so bad I started to MST3K it to death... which I do often when bad movies strike....
5 is still too generous.

I get it, Jessica Cheststain is a looker. But mate, that movie was trash. Watch Peppermint, I think you'd enjoy it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Same - medium typically and I went small. Fit perfect.
I do have a booty and thick quads so I erred on the side of caution but I've worn some smalls and while it hurts this weird unexplained ego about clothing sizes, if it fits it fits.

I recall you mentioning it does fit bigger than Lululemon. But even they're f***ing up their sizing lately and no offense to my fiancé's employer but f*** their men's stuff lately.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I do have a booty and thick quads so I erred on the side of caution but I've worn some smalls and while it hurts this weird unexplained ego about clothing sizes, if it fits it fits.

I recall you mentioning it does fit bigger than Lululemon. But even they're f***ing up their sizing lately and no offense to my fiancé's employer but f*** their men's stuff lately.

I bought the surge hybrid jogger. I love the vuori ones better. I'm typically a medium or large if it runs really slim fit. At least Lulu i can get a M/L but every size is different at lulu.

Vuori was definitely a size down. I'm not a small in anything. But small fit like a PERFECT slim fit medium.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
@Tom Hanks I got back into gaming as I've been playing Super Metroid on the Switch. What a good game.

And @Empoleon8771 I see you've been playing Age of Calamity (or whatever the Zelda Warriors game is called). How is it?

It's really, really good. I didn't think I would like that slashing type game, where you just kill a ton of enemies, but I've really liked it. The story is really interesting and the combat is fun.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
@Tom Hanks I got back into gaming as I've been playing Super Metroid on the Switch. What a good game.

And @Empoleon8771 I see you've been playing Age of Calamity (or whatever the Zelda Warriors game is called). How is it?

I basically don’t stray from sports games too much. I did really love Battlefront II though. I got GTA on Black Friday but I forgot I bought it :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I basically don’t stray from sports games too much. I did really love Battlefront II though. I got GTA on Black Friday but I forgot I bought it :laugh:
I forget I have gtav for months then I log in and hear explosions outside of the apartment for my character and log back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad