OT: Cole's Funhouse of Honour - AINT NOBODY WEARING CROCS IN HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
hXtPxSZyoaAPgppWFWgW5lBySbXKBmk29ROebJgO0fU.jpg

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The thing with Hill house is that it tied up things back and forth and was better executed.

Bly house felt a little too loosey goosey for me. I did enjoy it. But not as much as HH.

I think Bly could/should have been edited down quite a bit. It spent a lot more time on things that weren't really important to the plot. The kids were the best part of the story and it left them for too long too often. Including 3/4 of the finale just not including them. Hill House definitely did a better job of connecting the different characters and plotlines.

Bly is still better than most things I have seen in the horror-adjacent genres. It's just usually not my thing. I have no interest in pure slashers at least.​

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I like some of the content on Apple Tv+
Theres not a lot, but most of the stuff I tried was at least decent and they add stuff all the time.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I like some of the content on Apple Tv+
Theres not a lot, but most of the stuff I tried was at least decent and they add stuff all the time.

I keep forgetting I have it. Got a free year with my iPhone

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just some rando thoughts:

- Beans are gross, albeit healthy. So if you like them - you are lucky. Because they taste disgusting.
- Crocs are gross
- I don't really like watching tv. I have to be in the mood. It just sucks you in and there is so much more to life. Like looking up pinterest style.
- myfitnesspal is probably one of the most underrated things you can use. You don't even need to do it daily. Just get a picture of the calories you are taking in and where you can improve.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I think Bly could/should have been edited down quite a bit. It spent a lot more time on things that weren't really important to the plot. The kids were the best part of the story and it left them for too long too often. Including 3/4 of the finale just not including them. Hill House definitely did a better job of connecting the different characters and plotlines.

Bly is still better than most things I have seen in the horror-adjacent genres. It's just usually not my thing. I have no interest in pure slashers at least.​
Because in the short story the boy died. But they allowed them to live.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I tried doing the slipper thing, had a pair of Uggs ones my brother got me and they were comfy but I mean mates...socks do the same damn thing.
Funny you say that, after I posted I was browsing and decided that all the cool slippers had hard soles that I wouldn’t want to wear on the couch and stuff. I put on some thick wool socks that I forgot I had.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Funny you say that, after I posted I was browsing and decided that all the cool slippers had hard soles that I wouldn’t want to wear on the couch and stuff. I put on some thick wool socks that I forgot I had.

Do they still make slipper socks lol?

I used to rock a pair of these (below) until I took them on an end of season football trip. I wore them out along with a cape, a terry towel hat and a Simpsons inflatable hammer. I was sober enough to not wear crocs though (probably not, they werent a thing back then)

71wYyYaEL0L._AC_UY395_.jpg

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Do they still make slipper socks lol?

I used to rock a pair of these (below) until I took them on an end of season football trip. I wore them out along with a cape, a terry towel hat and a Simpsons inflatable hammer. I was sober enough to not wear crocs though (probably not, they werent a thing back then)

71wYyYaEL0L._AC_UY395_.jpg
Kids, stay away from drugs.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol my niece is 2 1/2yrs old and dressed up like Snow White and was eating an apple. My brother was like sweetheart the apple is the bad part and she was like no pwincess eat it.

Almost 3 and already a handful. I hate I can’t fly to see her and my nephew. FaceTime sucks after a while.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Lost our permits/certain construction rights again. Well, I didn't but my project did. I can't believe I've been on this shitshow for almost 5 years.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Hopefully the EMG I had on my legs is the only one I’ll need for a long time. Good god does that test suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->