OT: Cole's Coffee Shop: Let's talk internet in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Are you shaking them up when they get low.

I .. no? I run those cleaning tests or whatever, but for whatever reason the black ink gives me more problems than the colored ink.

Maybe the nozzles are just plugged. Online I saw it suggested that you sit the ink cartridges in warm water for a bit, but knowing my luck I'll end up destroying my entire printer somehow when I put them back in.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I .. no? I run those cleaning tests or whatever, but for whatever reason the black ink gives me more problems than the colored ink.

Maybe the nozzles are just plugged. Online I saw it suggested that you sit the ink cartridges in warm water for a bit, but knowing my luck I'll end up destroying my entire printer somehow when I put them back in.

So the soaking in warm water trick worked. Black ink is working perfectly now, so it must have just been clogged up/dried ink blocking it from coming out.

Thank you, internet, for saving me like $60 on replacement cartridges when I didn't need them.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man, getting tattooed takes the wind out of you. An hour and a half in the chair and I want to sleep for DAYS, it feels like.

I fell asleep too, I had both the insides of my arms done over a decade ago, I dozed off, Tattoo artist didn't like that so he slapped my forehead, I deserved it. I just felt so relaxed, my gf at the time was like "How are you relaxed, doesn't that hurt?" it felt itchy at best, and warm, warm and itchy like I was wearing wool pants during the middle of summer.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
I started losing my hair at 18 and after five years of fighting nature’s course I’m getting it buzzed tomorrow. Self-confidence is at zero.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I started losing my hair at 18 and after five years of fighting nature’s course I’m getting it buzzed tomorrow. Self-confidence is at zero.
Same thing happened to my oldest brother at 18. Strange that neither myself nor my other brother are balding and we're both in our 30's now.

Just look at it this way, there's lots of "cool" bald guys out there, like Bob Hoskins, Yul Bryner, Kojak...okay maybe not as many as there used to be...

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
What about a toupee? I'm always surprised how this almost never comes up in conversation? Personally, I thought George Costanza looked great with a toupee in those couple of Seinfeld episodes.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Having a thick/full head of hair at 32 is pretty much the only thing I have going for me looks-wise.

Damn I probably just jinxed it.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Same thing happened to my oldest brother at 18. Strange that neither myself nor my other brother are balding and we're both in our 30's now.

Just look at it this way, there's lots of "cool" bald guys out there, like Bob Hoskins, Yul Bryner, Kojak...okay maybe not as many as there used to be...

Rockin' the bald look works for lots of dudes. The most important thing is just confidence. If you feel good about yourself, it doesn't really matter if you've got hair or not.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Rockin' the bald look works for lots of dudes. The most important thing is just confidence. If you feel good about yourself, it doesn't really matter if you've got hair or not.

Yeah I have a full head of hair even at 4o ish lol but I have it shaved. I like it it like that. Growing a moustache with it and looks pretty cool.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

It’s been said but confidence. It’ll look better.

Yeah I have a full head of hair even at 4o ish lol but I have it shaved. I like it it like that. Growing a moustache with it and looks pretty cool.

I’ve seen Seinfeld, the hair is gone and you don’t know.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
It’s been said but confidence. It’ll look better.

I’ve seen Seinfeld, the hair is gone and you don’t know.
4D945F24-1ABA-484D-A001-2AC096E043C7.jpeg

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
What about a toupee? I'm always surprised how this almost never comes up in conversation? Personally, I thought George Costanza looked great with a toupee in those couple of Seinfeld episodes.
Are you kidding, I could spot that bird’s nest two blocks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad