OT: Cole & Honour's House of Fashion: Please take your loafers off at the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
THATS IT!

Can't take it any longer.

I just sprung for MS Flight Simulator 2020. --------- ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GB's!!!!!! =O

I wannaaaaaa fly for reeeeeal thoughhhhh...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhwwwwwwaaaaa!!!!!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Brewed my first beer in about 8 years. And at 5 times the quantity. Here's hoping it goes well.

It was a pre-made kit (Brewer's Best Black IPA) since there's no reason to get back into it by creating your own recipe as well. I started off with a water quantity lower than stated in the recipe, so this should reduce the IBUs (bitterness). And I plan on adding some vanilla flavoring in about a week.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
THATS IT!

Can't take it any longer.

I just sprung for MS Flight Simulator 2020. --------- ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GB's!!!!!! =O

I wannaaaaaa fly for reeeeeal thoughhhhh...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhwwwwwwaaaaa!!!!!

I appreciate flight simulators for making sure I never got a romantic vision of being a pilot despite being fascinated with planes from a very young age :laugh:

GamePass is doing a good job justifying itself with it, though. I suck at stuff like this way too much to throw $60 at it, but it interests me too much to stay away. Sometimes you just have to crash a 747 into the Disneyland Matterhorn to feel alive.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Just finished up sending out 5 applications for new jobs in San Diego. I don't think I was qualified for 2 of them, but 2 with General Atomics look really promising.

I appreciate flight simulators for making sure I never got a romantic vision of being a pilot despite being fascinated with planes from a very young age :laugh:

GamePass is doing a good job justifying itself with it, though. I suck at stuff like this way too much to throw $60 at it, but it interests me too much to stay away. Sometimes you just have to crash a 747 into the Disneyland Matterhorn to feel alive.

I'm literally downloading Flight Simulator with GamePass right now :laugh:

I like GamePass but the app on my computer kinda sucks. It crashes if you scroll too quickly and I've had some issues launching some games.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Neighbours cat by my parents had to be put down. Was so sad. He used to come around and spend time with us. He was only 9. His toys are sitting in the front room and I can't bare to throw them out
My Aunt lost her cat last week to FiP, happened over a week from first noticing the symptoms to Freya being lost :( She was only 5 :(

Reactions: EightyOne

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Man, Big is just coming out swinging today. Love it.

SandyFirsthandErmine-size_restricted.gif

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I don’t know where to start here.

JJ as a person seems lovely and he's had some absolute shit to deal with. My heart goes out to him, but JR. JR and MS, dudes, a) why keep playing him with JS, who has been roundly and fully smeared into the pavement (no, I am not disagreeing, I think he would do better with a change of scenery, just like the guy he got anchored to, this is a whole clusterf***), and b) this severely limits flexibility in pairings in case of emergency, which the Pens constantly suffer, have you not paid attention AT ALL to your own recent history???? You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater, man, come on. Stop it. Get some help.

Attachments

• 20200821_170449.jpg
    20200821_170449.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Game pass is great. I am a habitual half game player. So this let's me dabble in a lot of game I'll never finish.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don’t know where to start here.

JJ as a person seems lovely and he's had some absolute shit to deal with. My heart goes out to him, but JR. JR and MS, dudes, a) why keep playing him with JS, who has been roundly and fully smeared into the pavement (no, I am not disagreeing, I think he would do better with a change of scenery, just like the guy he got anchored to, this is a whole clusterf***), and b) this severely limits flexibility in pairings in case of emergency, which the Pens constantly suffer, have you not paid attention AT ALL to your own recent history???? You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater, man, come on. Stop it. Get some help.
It just seems like he's doing his GM thing to be honest mate. He knows Schultz has been terrible but he's Ufa so he's not stuck with him. He is with JJ..

You can't move a guy you crap all over.
You can hope to move a guy you are somewhat real about but try to paint it in a constructive manner.

It didn't stop Sullivan from using him in ways that was more bizarre than anything he's (JR) said.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Been a fair bit since I logged in out here...hope yinz are well.

Lessee, last I was here we were trying to figure out what the hell to do in net and trying to figure out why JR seems to be in lust for Jack Johnson so....glad things have changed so much.
The sketcher wearing cargo pant wankers, JJ is their God.

Reactions: EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm more of a "I'm not sure what to play so I'll just putz around and talk about pockets" kind of guy myself.
I continuously run out of space on my Xbox one because of it. I'll download a bunch and then start it that day and then never play it again for the rest of the year.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Neighbours cat by my parents had to be put down. Was so sad. He used to come around and spend time with us. He was only 9. His toys are sitting in the front room and I can't bare to throw them out

I say it all the time - its no different from losing a family member. It's so difficult to get over. Just dig deep.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Welp... I knew it was stupid but I just had to chop hot peppers for salsa today bare-handed. I ran outta gloves and didn't feel like going out to get more. Classic blunder!

Figured how bad could it be?

It's bad, ya'll. You ever stuck your hand in a full-on bonfire and just kinda... left it there? No? Well then you aren't as stupid as me because that's what this shit feels like. I'm seriously not entirely sure how I'm gonna get to bed, tonight. If anything it seems to be building in intensity.

Figuring out ways to go to the bathroom without uh... touching anything... has been quite the adventure all day.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Welp... I knew it was stupid but I just had to chop hot peppers for salsa today bare-handed. I ran outta gloves and didn't feel like going out to get more. Classic blunder!

Figured how bad could it be?

It's bad, ya'll. You ever stuck your hand in a full-on bonfire and just kinda... left it there? No? Well then you aren't as stupid as me because that's what this shit feels like. I'm seriously not entirely sure how I'm gonna get to bed, tonight. If anything it seems to be building in intensity.

Figuring out ways to go to the bathroom without uh... touching anything... has been quite the adventure all day.

Soak your hands in Maalox or milk of magnesia?

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille