OT: Cole & Honour's House of Fashion: Please take your loafers off at the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
In before someone asks me about that idiot professor at Duquesne-- never take a class from any professor that wears a bowtie to class. They are all invariably total shitheads.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
In before someone asks me about that idiot professor at Duquesne-- never take a class from any professor that wears a bowtie to class. They are all invariably total shitheads.

bow-tie-t-shirts-are-cool-bowtie-t-shirts-are-L-7mtXet.jpeg

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I saw your schedule, lots of walking :laugh: My prediction is by Sunday we will be able to find you at the closest watering hole or at home, feet up, and beer in hand.

I'll keep yinz posted.

Walking rules, don't listen to him. Remember, the more you walk, the more you can drink without getting fat!

I already biked, ran, and lifted this morning. That'll be the plan for all the days.

My current boss used to wear bolo ties into work. How do you feel about that?

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Bolo ties depend on how cool the suit is. If it’s like a full on Nudie suit and the dude looks like a drug dealer, they’re acceptible. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad