Prospect Info: Cole Caufield Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Former Art Ross and Hart winner Martin St. Louis.

but Marty StLouis had one of the most powerful lower body ever in the nhl for his size kinda ovechkin with a 5'6" frame not exactly like Caufield but like Granato said.. he might be a mix of Brett Hull just fantastic instinct on where to be and when with great shots.

it would be amazing if somehow Caufield can have a real late size spurt... but i dont think so. I dont think NHL gm's either. thats why he went so "LOW" people overblown the fact he played with Hughes. Cole has crazy scoring skills.. we are so lucky.

cant wait.

Reactions: Vachon23

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Owen Lindmark...heck of a 5th round pick by the Panthers. Can't believe he fell that low....

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Holloway is the total package. Would love if we could get our hands on him next draft.
I liked his game at the U18's last year, seemed to be a very complete player like you say.
I haven't had the chance to catch a Wisconsin game this year but I'll keep my eye on him when I finally get around to it.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Empty net as Weissbach made a great pass after an awesome play by Turcotte. Wisconsin looking great for the 1st time against a really good team....or so we think.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Impressive showing by Wisconsin as they are taking it to UMD although they are without their #1 D and another defensemen after both were ejected.

Caufield is unreal, at this rate he's going to put up numbers like Connor did at Michigan.

Reactions: habsfan891

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
I liked his game at the U18's last year, seemed to be a very complete player like you say.
I haven't had the chance to catch a Wisconsin game this year but I'll keep my eye on him when I finally get around to it.
He's been all over Duluth tonight both with and without the puck. Just beautifully set up Wisconsin's 5th goal with a no look backhand pass while cutting through the middle. Really dominant in puck possession.

Reactions: Yoshidas Island
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad