Prospect Info: Cole Caufield Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Wisconsin is not a stacked team, they were terrible last year. This year the Big 10 is once again not looking very strong so it is up for grabs, we'll see if they can win that conference which would be great for them. But it's also very early in the season so we'll see how things shake out, last year they were very inconsistent but showed some good things at times and now this year with Caufield, Turcotte, Lindmark are certainly big additions to a team plus Holloway and they got a transfer in Pelton-Byce.

They are ranked 17th in the NCAA currently but are facing one of the best teams in the NCAA this weekend so it's going to be a huge test for them. After that their schedule isn't that tough, so it's going to come down to how they do vs the other Big 10 teams. Penn State will likely be some of the funnest games to watch this year as they could end up being very high scoring games between the 2 as both seem to have sick offense and not so great goaltending. Penn State has been the highest scoring team in the NCAA right ahead of Poehling's team, though they have an easier schedule then SCSU did.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yeah not sure who says that Wisconsin is stacked. They are a really average team. Thank god for Caufield 'cause they'd be right at the bottom.

I would say maybe more above average, since there are 60 teams and they should be around top 20 but I don't think they are a top 10 team although it's really early so we'll see how they hold up.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I would say maybe more above average, since there are 60 teams and they should be around top 20 but I don't think they are a top 10 team although it's really early so we'll see how they hold up.

Average in the sense of....average. Not in the average......not sure if it's clear....;)

Reactions: montreal

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Turcotte's a stud but yeah Cole is like having a cheat code on your right.

By the way I was looking forward to see Holloway complete that line, which seems he did for a while. Not that I'm doubting Linus Weissbach's greatness

Reactions: Mrb1p

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
just started watching the stream now on BTN+, will be using on demand to switch back and forth between this and the Laval game.

The announcers just said Wisconsin is the 2nd youngest team in the NCAA.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
so with the exhibition games that's a 2.0 GPG. He's a freshman ffs!!!

I have my questions about all our prospects but not Caufield. He's gonna be an absolute stud. He'll be a Hab by the end of the year and I wouldn't surprise if he'd be a helluva an addition.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Runner77 and koyvoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino