GDT: COL @ VAN: Grudge Match (10:30p ET)

Stallone or DeNiro?

• Stallone

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • DeNiro

Votes: 44 62.0%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
17428.jpeg

No biggie, guys.

Anyway, I hate myself.
Must be all that pasta and ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I'm from Buffalo (originally). They take over the arena when the Sabres play them. They obviously love their team but they are so obnoxious about it that it is savory when the Sabres beat them.

And when they crash in the playoffs.
I can see them being Edmonton East. Edmonton fans are dumber than hammered bags of shit.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
17428.jpeg

No biggie, guys.

Anyway, I hate myself.
Makes sense. Finland is great. Seemed like everyone just minded their own business and leaves you alone. 11/10, would recommend

Mexico, maybe it was just cause I was 14 and went to the west side but it sure made my list of been there, done that, not a fan, don’t need a second trip (along with Germany and Vegas and the last couple years put Russia on there for different reasons)

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Makes sense. Finland is great. Seemed like everyone just minded their own business and leaves you alone. 11/10, would recommend

Mexico, maybe it was just cause I was 14 and went to the west side but it sure made my list of been there, done that, not a fan, don’t need a second trip (along with Germany and Vegas and the last couple years put Russia on there for different reasons)
Mexico is very much about the region you go to and what areas your visit while in region. I loved Puerto Vallarta and did not care for Cabo. Food was great in both though.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Mexico is very much about the region you go to and what areas your visit while in region. I loved Puerto Vallarta and did not care for Cabo. Food was great in both though.
Definitely preferred Puerto Vallarta to Cabo (and Mazatlan) and might’ve felt differently about it if that hadn’t been the last place on the trip and I was already over it by then. Not a huge resort person but if I was doing that again, I’d just go back to Costa Rica instead

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Definitely preferred Puerto Vallarta to Cabo (and Mazatlan) and might’ve felt differently about it if that hadn’t been the last place on the trip and I was already over it by then. Not a huge resort person but if I was doing that again, I’d just go back to Costa Rica instead
Very much want to visit Costa Rica. A friend went to Belize and said it was great also.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I can see them being Edmonton East. Edmonton fans are dumber than hammered bags of shit.
Oh they are smart fans and know the game inside and out. But they have a very difficult time with reality. Like.... uh.... it's not 1967 anymore ..... So why don't y'all just stick a sock in it until you have something to really cheer about....

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Nordic counties seem like they always top the happiness lists. Wonder what the f*** is up with my fellow Alaskans and Russians.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Nordic counties seem like they always top the happiness lists. Wonder what the f*** is up with my fellow Alaskans and Russians.
Man I couldn’t do it especially the erratic sunlight hours. Spent 4 months working in one of those remote ~1000 person towns in central/northern BC and thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown by the end of it

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
All the Nordic countriess are all happy while Alaskans are quite the opposite
Actually, I kind of joked. Alaska has some of both the happiest and the most depressed people I've been around. Sadly, for many folks the amount of varience in sunlight hours is just more than their brains can take. It can really mess some people up, especially in the summer when they burn the candle at both ends...it can be actually get worse than the depression of the long winter nights and freezing cold. Personally, I mainly get a sense of how quickly time goes by with the extremely short spring and falls and a bit of the seasonal blues that I use a light box at work for occasionally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad