GDT: COL @ VAN: Grudge Match (10:30p ET)

Stallone or DeNiro?

• Stallone

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • DeNiro

Votes: 44 62.0%

• Total voters

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
1710357663642.png

1710357692649.png

1710358288805.png

**Pre-Game Song: "Red Right Hand (Cover)" - Arctic Monkeys**

@SaltySkywalker I remembered

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
A reminder that 95% of Canucks fans think Steve Moore deserved it.
The dogpile was obviously the problem, Moore needed to fight someone other than Cooke and there definitely was not a gross subset of Canucks fans who so strongly felt we robbed them of a Cup with Bertuzzi’s suspension that they thought it was appropriate to rage at young teenagers for liking the wrong team and that definitely didn’t happen often enough that I had to stop wearing Avs gear outside the house until after the lockout

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Quinn Hughes cements his status as the best young defender in this generation (until he's unseated by Bo "generational" Byram next year).

If Makar outscores Hughes tonight I'll delete my account while eating a shoe.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Typically pessimistic but Vancouver has its hands full. The Avs team speed reached another level with their acquisitions.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
For me, it's Stallone all day, every day.

De Niro is a better actor by far and was in some better movies, but somehow still has worse movies in his catalogue.

And yes, I have unfortunately witnessed Rhinestone. I also saw Little Fockers and Bad Grandpa. In the end, I usually walk out of Sylvester's movies feeling good while De Niro's more serious work can leave me feeling a bit depressed about society. I enjoy movies for escapism a lot, your mileage will vary.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'd say De Niro, just because he might be the best ever. Stallone is a pretty smart and savvy guy, few Hollywood stars are more "self-made" than he was. Unfortunately, De Niro is clearly in his IDGAF days now, someone posted a chart of his filmography where you could tell the precise moment he just stopped caring about acting :laugh:

Also, De Niro and Pacino in the diner in "Heat" may very well be my favorite ever movie scene.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm expecting a win.

But from now on, I would like to see any of our losses actually be earned by the opposition. No more free games due to mental breakdowns. The deadline is past, it's time to come together and start rolling towards the real season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad