Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
larry-david-unsure.gif

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You want guys like this when you play Vegas. Sad to see him go... don't really get it, actually. Maybe he was too young for Guerin.

Wait... a 2026 3rd? Guerin couldn't get better than that?

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Damn, i like duhaime. Seems weird that Guerin has no spot for him, as he should be a cheap re-sign, given his stats, and no replacement in the system plays with his physicality, speed, and toughness.

Happy for him that he has a chance for a Cup, not happy that it's CO, but he doesn't have to re-sign there, does he?
I'd have been all for keeping him before all the extensions this last year, but now there's no spot for him. At least, if you want any room for a prospect to make the team in the next few years. Not signing one of Foligno or Gaudreau would have been preferable, but here we are.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Not sure about that one! I understand the need and move but for the value, I expect a significant piece
After seeing Edmundson and Boosh for 3rd rounders, and Tarasenko for barely more than this, really? 3rd rounder for a bottom six forward or bottom pair D is pretty standard

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Well done by Billy G. Duhaime is a good player but doesn’t do anything great.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Yuck. This guy is a no talent goon. Waste of a pick and roster spot.
He's not special, but he's not a no talent goon either. He's actually sort of bad at the goon things, in that he's not dirty, borderline or otherwise, and fights poorly. He IS good on the forecheck, PK, and has some skill that only occasionally shines through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad