WWE: Cody Rhodes has asked for his release, Eden also

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Cody was told he would win the MITB not once but TWICE and in one of the instances a head writer just basically said "We've already seen him" and of course we all know he never got the win.

Also, stardust was supposed to be killed off at HIAC against Amell and Cody would return and of course they didn't even have the match.

I hope with the brand split that thee same idiot writers stay on one show and people with actual talent go to the other so that guys like Cody can get the chance they deserve.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
You're misquoting. The "seen him before" note was on Amell, which is true. We saw him once, and there was no need to see him again.

As for Money in the Bank, I'd be surprised if half the guys in the match weren't planned to win it at some point. We know how often WWE change their plans.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
You want the king of shows that fell hard and fast? Look no further than the 2009 remake of V. In the span of 4 weeks into its first season it went from Game of Thrones level of must watch tv viewership to that of mid season replacement.

Viewers_of_V.png

Even after the show tanked out its season finale they still ordered a second season which got cancelled midway through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad