Coachella Firebirds: News and Discussion

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Lind with a pair... I'll be buying game 7 on AHL TV.
There's no need to do that - Game 7 will be available via streaming FOR FREE at AHL TV.

By my count, the following channels/streaming services will all broadcast Hershey/Coachella Valley Game 7:

*AHL TV (likely Coachella Valley broadcast)
*NHL Network (Coachella Valley broadcast)
*KDFX Channel 33.2 (cable channel 11), Palm Springs, CA (Coachella Valley broadcast)
*WPMT Channel 43, York, PA (Hershey broadcast)
*NBC Sports Washington (Hershey broadcast)

Game 7 will start shortly after 10 PM ET/7 PM PT on Wednesday night (June 21st).

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
I found out a short time ago Root Sports Northwest, which I'm guessing many of you are familiar with as the regional sports channel in the Seattle/Tacoma area, will also televise Game 7 of the Calder Cup Finals on Wednesday night.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I found out a short time ago Root Sports Northwest, which I'm guessing many of you are familiar with as the regional sports channel in the Seattle/Tacoma area, will also televise Game 7 of the Calder Cup Finals on Wednesday night.
Nice can't wait

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
Starting our tailgate at 5 going to be good and loud once the game starts. It's 99 degrees out, but that's spring weather for us here in the desert.

• Love
Reactions: The Marquis

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Evans is going to be such a good player for the Kraken. I'm loving the look of an Evans-Borgen 3rd pair after Schultz walks.

Just gotta get another Larsson to play with Oleksiak and their defense is set.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I like the Evans prospect thread, a couple in there seem to think he was a reach in the early second.
Looks like Francis knew better.

This is going well so far, looks like a super fun crowd too.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
It looks like we can do that next year. It's getting harder to imagine Evans not making the team.

Yeah I think the only thing that will keep him in CV is not fitting along Schultz. But worst case scenario is you just run with Oleksiak-Schultz for a year and then bring in a better fit for Oleksiak next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: