GWT: CL Matchweek 3

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Looked like a penalty for the push on Firmino as well.

Chambo looked good against United also. Hope he's back to full fitness and form because he brings a great element to the midfield.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Absolutely wonderful chance created by Firmino for Mane there.

I don't agree with the called back goal there. Looked clean to me.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Martinez is out of their reach... please hands off

What is with your weird anti Arsenal obsession? Playing tough matches every week in a massive Premier League club full of young talent would be a great carrer move for him.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
If he wants to go to a club full of young talent why would he go to Arsenal....

Arsenal have one of the best young player pools in Europe. Torreira, Saliba, Tierney, Bellerin, Saka, Martinelli, Holding, Willock, Guendouzi, Nelson, Nketiah and Balogun are some examples, the U18 team and U23 team have been the most successful in England over the past few years and Arsenals transfer policy is clearly building for the future. There is possibly no better destination for a young star in the world than Arsenal.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What is with your weird anti Arsenal obsession? Playing tough matches every week in a massive Premier League club full of young talent would be a great carrer move for him.
No obsession ... Martinez is barca bound at this point. I’d rather Argentinian young players not play in that league anyway. Much much better options in Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Germany

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
No obsession ... Martinez is barca bound at this point. I’d rather Argentinian young players not play in that league anyway. Much much better options in Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Germany

Barca bound? Not sure that he will be good enough for Barca for a while. The Premier League is the best league in the world, and a great place for young players to develop as long as they are given regular minutes.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca bound? Not sure that he will be good enough for Barca for a while. The Premier League is the best league in the world, and a great place for young players to develop as long as they are given regular minutes.
He’s good enough for Barca... and no for one thing epl isnt the best league and it’s definitely not the best league for young players.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wanted to say that Dybala is becoming the player we all thought he was, has had an extremely good month of October.

This official is such a diva lol
YouTube Gay Soccer Ref, it's hilarious.
Went into a midterm at half-time, and came out with a win! Good ****! hopefully my midterm went just as well!
If you got an "F" in Salsa dance, you might want to rethink your school career...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Typical of someone that doesn’t watch any games... I wonder why people even speak without watching games. What do they gain?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I got lambasted last year for saying Ox was better than Pulisic as a player.

Well I think this season speaks for itself.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I got lambasted last year for saying Ox was better than Pulisic as a player.

Well I think this season speaks for itself.
Does it? Across all competitions, Pulisic has played 63 more minutes.

Ox has 2 goals and 0 assists. Pulisic has 0 goals and 5 assists.

And this is all while Pulisic integrates into a new side/league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad