GWT: CL Match Day 2

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Tuned in for the last 10 minutes of Napoli vs Liverpool.

Not much to be said. Looks like Carlo has found a way to nullify Liverpool's pace better than Roma did.

Milik is kinda wasteful at the moment , they need more from him. I expect Mertens will make an introduction soon.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Dutch winger Groeneveld scored a fantastic goal for Brugge at Atleti to cancel out Griezmann's opening goal. Brugge playing very well just as they did against Dortmund in the first game. Atleti still has to make a push though so expecting a very tough second half.

Keeping an eye on Barça as well, I really like Arthur.
Groeneveld is a neat little player. Still have high hopes for him as a late bloomer.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I was just thinking that we better find a goal in the next 15 minutes because the bench options for today are abysmal. Maybe Guerreiro could be of use today. I think I might switch the RB before I bring in Bruun-Larsen or Philipp for offense.

It's gonna be like the Bruges game. Somehow they'll score a fluky goal in the last ten minutes and we'll have to pretend there isn't something wrong with their offense long-term.

I'm not watching the game, but I'm surprised Monaco is still tied. They've been so awful this season.

Dortmund have only scored 6 of their 22 goals in competitive matches in the first half of their games this season. Some of those six were goals off corners plus an own goal. They have generally been dreadful at creating chances in the first half. Monaco may have been slightly better but overall there wasn't much of a threat from either team.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
It's frustrating to see Liverpool's front trio not working well together when we know what they can do. Good thing is we've had such a good start to the season when they can only get better

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Someone on twitter claimed they saw teammates yelling at Delaney for playing slowly with the ball lol. I haven't noticed it, but I agree with the assessment.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad