GWT: CL Match Day 2

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Really nice from Bruun Larsen

Still haven't fully figured out why Dortmund score 3x more in the second half than the first.

Not sure whether they can keep this up against a better team like Atletico.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
The only difference between Atletico and Brugge today was Griezmann. Scored two and assisted on the third. Not sure how effective Atleti would be without him. Apart from a 10 minute spell when Atleti went up 2-1 they never dominated us.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Barcelona were brilliant today, Spurs had their moments in the beginning and towards the end, made for an exciting game. Suarez was terrific with his runs vs Sanchez, couple of dummies for Messi's goals as well. Thought bringing out Dembele for Arthur in midfield would prove to bring some width issues, but they played their best game of the season because of the change.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Remember the time when I said Napoli wasn't as easy as people made them out to be here and I heard it from all the Red fans that they're scrub club? Good times, this is why people need to listen to me more.

He likes playing in London, Arsenal sign him up
I am all for this, but as long as he's not named captain simply because he's the best player on the pitch like they stupidly do it in hockey.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I actually said that our group was no guarantee and not to sleep on Napoli.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
For french teams :

- PSG should beat Belgrad easily. They're getting better and have used a the 3 at the back system with impressive efficiency. 3-0 PSG.
- Lyon has got a tough team to beat here, but I feel like they should win. Their form has been up and down but usually, they find an extra motivation in Europe. 2-1 Lyon.
- Monaco is relegation zone in L1. They're completely lost. They'll get slaugthered by BVB on current form. 3-1 Dortmund.
Was pretty close.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Remember the time when I said Napoli wasn't as easy as people made them out to be here and I heard it from all the Red fans that they're scrub club? Good times, this is why people need to listen to me more.
Did anyone actually say that?

Reactions: YNWA14

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Spurs essentially put themselves in a spot where they need to win their 2 games against PSV. Dropping any points there would almost guarantee a Europa league trip.

Napoli's win was huge for them. If they could nick points off PSG in one of their games, they'd have a really good chance of moving on. Liverpool in second, but will likely jump to top the group when the stomp Red Star a couple times.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
A little too hard Paco lol

Weigl is still so much better than Delaney

I think the reason Weigl isn’t played more often is that Favre’s first choice player in CM is Witsel. Witsel and Delaney interchange responsibilities a lot, but Weigl is more of a pure holdings guy. The first time he tried playing them together it didn’t really work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->