• Ronald Lindgren

• Benjamin Harpur

• Bradenathon Schneider

• Igargoile Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I’ll never think about this game again by tomorrow morning, just don’t let it carry over.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Fans think when a bottom team comes in it’s an automatic win. These teams may be dog poo, but at this point of the season, there is no pressure on them. There is still enough skill to give you a hard time.

I don’t think Chytil should have been awarded a goal it was not a breakaway.

Enjoy the win, so they didn’t play a perfect game. They have looked good for awhile now. Kids coming up big and oh yeah Kreider scored his 250th goal.

Is the rule that it has to be a breakaway? If so I think it's too strict because you can still have an open lane to the net that would be an automatic goal without a breakaway.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Rangers basically played only 1 period (the first) and still won. I’ll take it. Had they played a better team we probably would have lost.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Fans think when a bottom team comes in it’s an automatic win. These teams may be dog poo, but at this point of the season, there is no pressure on them. There is still enough skill to give you a hard time.

I don’t think Chytil should have been awarded a goal it was not a breakaway.

Enjoy the win, so they didn’t play a perfect game. They have looked good for awhile now. Kids coming up big and oh yeah Kreider scored his 250th goal.
Its not about playing the perfect game,its about the lack of effort.Their is no excuse for that type of 60 minute performance against a rotten team.its inexcusable

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
K'Andre Miller is the first Rangers first round pick since the letter to record a three point game.

Think about the territory that covers and get depressed.
That is a mindblowing anecdote

Attachments

• 26b349f0f51291cc.jpg
    26b349f0f51291cc.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 1

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Get Gauthier and Brodz in next game. Lewhatever and Blais should be in street clothes. and honestly at this point would rather see Cuylle back in Hartford playing a lot more. I knew this would happen when he got called up. In close games he won't play much if at all in the third
I'd much rather still have Reaves than those two bums. (Blais and L)

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Its not about playing the perfect game,its about the lack of effort.Their is no excuse for that type of 60 minute performance against a rotten team.its inexcusable
Good teams win when they don't play their best. The Rangers were the better team although it wasn't perfect. This was a classic let down game and they got the 2 points.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
That was a weird game. Glad we got the win, that had trap game written all over it.

Really need to get the Harpur upgrade sooner rather than later.

The fourth line needs adjustments to say the least.

I like the top 9 though.

Still want to see more from Igor.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I'm glad they won but Igor is an absolute clown this year. I've never trusted a goalie duo less in my life. Every game these two guys give up at least one awful softy.
You're right about Halak, the praise he was getting was over the top. Shesterkin has not been great but I'd still take him over almost any other goalie in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad