Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It wasn't that bad

Money.png

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I'm officially worried about Panarin and Shesterkin.

They ain't right.

I was leading the Panarin brigade... this is not that player. Can't hit the net.

Shesterkin doesn't look like Shesterkin either. He's been janky
I'll start caring about Panarin in mid-April.

Shesterkin showing us why Hank was so special.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I mean for the third goal did Trouba really skate like he heard a whistle or something???? or was it just a poor effort? Seems like the latter

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Fans think when a bottom team comes in it’s an automatic win. These teams may be dog poo, but at this point of the season, there is no pressure on them. There is still enough skill to give you a hard time.

I don’t think Chytil should have been awarded a goal it was not a breakaway.

Enjoy the win, so they didn’t play a perfect game. They have looked good for awhile now. Kids coming up big and oh yeah Kreider scored his 250th goal.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Get Gauthier and Brodz in next game. Lewhatever and Blais should be in street clothes. and honestly at this point would rather see Cuylle back in Hartford playing a lot more. I knew this would happen when he got called up. In close games he won't play much if at all in the third

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
21 shots against a goalie with a near 4 gaa, save % of .875,and we somehow win a close 1 lol

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
This looked like a Wednesday night game against a bad opponent. Not all 82 games are going to be grade A efforts. Good teams know how to coast and win games. They played well enough when they had too

Thought top 9 played well. Nice to see Tro get going a bit.
4th line is bad
Cuylle isn't very noticeable
Blais looked back to his old self tonight
Leschyshyn is beyond useless

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Canucks play a very disjointed type of game that when they are on, it can get the opposition chasing.

It's not a good style as teams with good fundamentals and dedication to a good defensive structure make them look bad.

We didn't do that tonight.

Take the win.

Love that Chytil/Kakko/Lafreniere kept the heater going

Reactions: egelband

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Fans think when a bottom team comes in it’s an automatic win. These teams may be dog poo, but at this point of the season, there is no pressure on them. There is still enough skill to give you a hard time.

I don’t think Chytil should have been awarded a goal it was not a breakaway.

Enjoy the win, so they didn’t play a perfect game. They have looked good for awhile now. Kids coming up big and oh yeah Kreider scored his 250th goal.
Agreed, that team took a point in Jersey.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
At this point go reacquire Motte. He will be Rocket Richard compared to Jake/Blais at this point.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I mean for the third goal did Trouba really skate like he heard a whistle or something???? or was it just a poor effort? Seems like the latter
Trouba half assed it. It did seem like he hit the circle area first and thought he was getting the icing, but because of his lazy play it got called off when Pettersson got there.

Reactions: CLW and bl02

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad