Chychrun's Megathread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Meier's actually a 1st and a second* + prospects but a few of those prospects are actually good (that Shakir guy was a 2020 1st rounder), Zetterlund can play too. Second* becomes a first if Devils make ECF this year or next (and Meier plays 50% of games) with some weird permutations if the Devils win a lottery (1st or 2nd) this year.

Still a haul. I'd think we'd get something similar or maybe even more for Chychrun (Meier's an RFA this summer)
That condition on the 2nd has decent chances of being met. They have to win the EC Semis for it to convey. Can lose the ECFs.

Mukhamadullin, Okhotiuk, Zetterlund a 1st and a 2nd would be a good haul for Chychrun. I’d be happy.

rt

May 13, 2004

Garrioch says the Canes and Caps and Jackets are in “hot pursuit” of Chychrun.

Too lazy to move this to the lounge but I think you may have gotten your wish. In AZ Ice Gilbert's upcoming leagues I'm seeing a "C Bronze" on Wednesday and a "D" starting 4/3 on Monday (which is the same night as A).
They had D but have been promising “G”.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Dressing and not playing is embarrassing for those players. Reminds me of when Torts has benched guys for a period at a time and the media goes nuts.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
#Preds trade Tanner Jeannot to #TBLightning for Cal Foote, a 2025 1st rounder (top 10 protected), a 2024 2nd rounder, and 2023 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks.

I think the price for Chychrun just went up.

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
#Preds trade Tanner Jeannot to #TBLightning for Cal Foote, a 2025 1st rounder (top 10 protected), a 2024 2nd rounder, and 2023 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks.

Holy crap!
I think BA is definitely going to get a solid return with chych.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018

I couldn't even tell you what team Tanner Jeannot played for before tonight and this guy is getting traded for 5 draft picks including a 1st.

Reactions: Jakey53 and 0point1

rt

May 13, 2004
Jeannot had one heckuva come from nowhere season a year ago. Buncha goals and a buncha fights. Unique player. Very possibly a flash in the pan. Could pay off for Tampa. Who knows what an environment like that might do. I’m sure they’re thinking of Hagel, here. I don’t hate it for Tampa. It’s just very obvious that Armstrong’s price for Chychrun is very reasonable.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Jeannot had one heckuva come from nowhere season a year ago. Buncha goals and a buncha fights. Unique player. Very possibly a flash in the pan. Could pay off for Tampa. Who knows what an environment like that might do. I’m sure they’re thinking of Hagel, here. I don’t hate it for Tampa. It’s just very obvious that Armstrong’s price for Chychrun is very reasonable.
If i was playing Toronto in first round i would be hammering their D every chance i get to put pressure and to force turnovers. If Toronto’s skilled forwards can’t get the puck in a quick transition they are screwed. Jeannot hits hard and often. Toronto has a few D with a history of injury.

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

May 13, 2004
If i was playing Toronto in first round i would be hammering their D every chance i get to put pressure and to force turnovers. If Toronto’s skilled forwards can’t get the puck in a quick transition they are screwed. Jeannot hits hard and often. Toronto has a few D with a history of injury.
He’s a weapon. Steep price. But I’m not stealing the lightning I’m attacking Kings fans. Lol.

Chychrun will stay a Coyote
Deadline isn’t until Friday.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's an arms race out east. Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Carolina will all need to do something. Dallas, LA, Edmonton should also do something substantial.

Good mix of teams ready to take the next step this year and GMs on the hotseat.

Then there's Zito who looks like a f***ing moron with no picks and a 30% chance of making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad