Chychrun's Megathread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
It's an arms race out east. Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Carolina will all need to do something. Dallas, LA, Edmonton should also do something substantial.

Good mix of teams ready to take the next step this year and GMs on the hotseat.

Then there's Zito who looks like a f***ing moron with no picks and a 30% chance of making the playoffs.

Could have paid for Chychrun with just a little bit more than what he paid for Giroux and Chariot.

Could have still added Tkachuk but now Weeger is replaced with Chychrun. Don't forget about the hometown angle and 3 playoff runs with the player. Just brutal series of misfortune trade.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Could have paid for Chychrun with just a little bit more than what he paid for Giroux and Chariot.

Could have still added Tkachuk but now Weeger is replaced with Chychrun. Don't forget about the hometown angle and 3 playoff runs with the player. Just brutal series of misfortune trade.
Remember when most here wanted Lundell and Knight for Chych?

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
I can see it now. In 20 years BA will finalize a deal at the Sun City Senior Center to send Chickrun over for a bag of Werthers Original (the big bag not the small one) and a conditional bridge game (depending if it takes place before dinner at 4PM.)
chych.jpg

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Knight and Lundell were last year's "untouchables"
To follow up, Knight wasn't as untouchable as Lundell...

I still wouldn't trade Lundell for Chychrun.

I still think my offer of Knight+1st+Tippett was on par.

Anyways, why I'm hear: what is the price for Chychrun now. Would something like 1st+Newhook+something else work?

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Remember when most here wanted Lundell and Knight for Chych?
I think that was always wishful thinking but I also remember when people were going on about how the Coyotes would need to ADD to get Lundell which was f***ing ridiculous but classic HF.

Meanwhile Knight went from a 1A to Bobrovski's 1B to getting shelled repeatedly, then going on IR, then coming back and getting shelled again, then getting sent down to AHL to then brought back for 2 games and getting shelled again, then sent down to AHL again and finally being out indefinitely and in the NHL/NHLPA player assistance program. As for Lundell, he's a forward who somehow still hasn't managed to outscore Chychrun this season. Even with Chych missing the first part of the season and now being held out the past 2 weeks he's STILL outscoring the Lundell.

But yeah anyway...Knight and Lundell are unTOuCHabLe!!!1!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad