Chychrun's Megathread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I don’t think any of our scouts physically live in AZ.

Might as well have a headline “local man goes to event nearby”
Thought about that as well.

Don Maloney still has his home in Scottsdale and was popping in on Yotes games frequently.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Given what Rangers are doing tonight I don’t want to hear anymore about what AZ is doing w Chychrun.

2 players dressed who can’t play because they don’t want to risk injury even though another player just got a major for spitting.

Reactions: Nowotny

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Given what Rangers are doing tonight I don’t want to hear anymore about what AZ is doing w Chychrun.

2 players dressed who can’t play because they don’t want to risk injury even though another player just got a major for spitting.

The difference is that this is their first game and everyone is waiting for the Kane deal to be finalized. Sitting Chych with no end game in site is wrong. Hope the NHL and the PA can put an end to this crap that is going on this year. This goes for all teams not just the Coyote's.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
The difference is that this is their first game and everyone is waiting for the Kane deal to be finalized. Sitting Chych with no end game in site is wrong. Hope the NHL and the PA can put an end to this crap that is going on this year. This goes for all teams not just the Coyote's.
If another D on the Rangers gets hurt because the Rangers refuse to play Schneider what happens? This is way worse than what AZ is doing. They at least ice a full lineup capable of playing.

Reactions: Mosby

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If another D on the Rangers gets hurt because the Rangers refuse to play Schneider what happens? This is way worse than what AZ is doing. They at least ice a full lineup capable of playing.
IF this, IF that. You are full of IF's. I was talking about sitting a regular healthy player without a trade in site.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

In all fairness to the other side complaining, he hasn’t played in two week. Everyone else besides Gravikov are getting traded shortly after. Haha

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
In all fairness to the other side complaining, he hasn’t played in two week. Everyone else besides Gravikov are getting traded shortly after. Haha
Oh i get the criticism. I just don’t see any threads of outrage on the other bs like this situation with not icing a full roster that can play.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
Over half of our guys haven’t played in a league ever or since elementary school. I don’t think we will win even a single game in D league. We would be more appropriate for G league but Gilbert is dragging their feet on setting that up. Half of our guys, I suspect are passable D leaguers. Guys who have played in men’s league before or at least in leagues as teenagers.

I retired as a squirt. Lol. And I wasn’t a good squirt. I struggle with the most basic fundamentals and I’m also not in shape. And I’m also not the worst on the team. Haha
They have a G league now? Adult hockeys on the UP in AZ! Let me go ahead and change my skill set offering. I had A league skills when we drafted Blake Wheeler. I probably hover around C league in skill set due to muscle loss and weight gain and not playing since that lovely day. I’ll go ahead and drop my physical level down to G as well although maybe unfair since it’s more lack of ability down there than actual capability or performing physical tasks… either way I’m not competitive and being a yotes fan I have thick skin win it comes to losing terribly.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
They have a G league now? Adult hockeys on the UP in AZ! Let me go ahead and change my skill set offering. I had A league skills when we drafted Blake Wheeler. I probably hover around C league in skill set due to muscle loss and weight gain and not playing since that lovely day. I’ll go ahead and drop my physical level down to G as well although maybe unfair since it’s more lack of ability down there than actual capability or performing physical tasks… either way I’m not competitive and being a yotes fan I have thick skin win it comes to losing terribly.
Alright. Sounds like you might have the right stuff! Haha. DM me!

I love how 3 1sts for Chychrun is insane but somehow that package for Meier is lackluster. Silly.
Two 1sts, Mukhamadullin, Okhotiuk, and Zetterlund is a wildly good package for an RFA with a 9mil QO.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

cobra427

May 6, 2012
At least its not the NBA with "load management".....

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Meier's actually a 1st and a second* + prospects but a few of those prospects are actually good (that Shakir guy was a 2020 1st rounder), Zetterlund can play too. Second* becomes a first if Devils make ECF this year or next (and Meier plays 50% of games) with some weird permutations if the Devils win a lottery (1st or 2nd) this year.

Still a haul. I'd think we'd get something similar or maybe even more for Chychrun (Meier's an RFA this summer)

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Can someone please awake BA from his slumber? We've had almost a whole day where no one was talking about Chychrun.

I need my daily dose of talks picking up and then cooling down immediately after
You don’t understand how satisfying it will be if nhl trade deadline is all about the AZ Coyotes. 8 hours of coverage 2 networks as AZ controls the deals of the day.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I don’t think we will win even a single game in D league. We would be more appropriate for G league but Gilbert is dragging their feet on setting that up.
Too lazy to move this to the lounge but I think you may have gotten your wish. In AZ Ice Gilbert's upcoming leagues I'm seeing a "C Bronze" on Wednesday and a "D" starting 4/3 on Monday (which is the same night as A).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad