Health Issues

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
All of my health issue`s have suddenly cleared up. It turn`s out it was just a Cold. I would like to thank everyone for there Prayer`s during this difficult time. Unfortunably i spent all my Saving`s on Medical William`s and now i have to Re-enter the work force at the age of 99. My 23 year old girlfriend Candy Jackson is threatening to leave me if I don`t get my Money back up. So if anyone has any suggestion`s for employment, i am all ear`s. I am thinking maybe a Walmart greeter. I have not worked since I Clipped Jim Nantz`s toenail`s for 50 grand a year.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am having a little bit of trouble finding Enployment. They placed me on the Do not hire list after i was fired from Clipping Jim Nantz`s toenail`s, there was a little bit of an incident. I was at his house one day and he ripped the most incredible fart, it was like a Buzz saw for 10 second`s flat. He has a beautiful scent. So i decided to one up him and take a dump in the middle of his new $10,000 carpet. I did not know that would cost me my career. So now i am thinking of becoming a Intergalactic Space Ranger. My buddy Cackle Crisp said i can use his rocket ship, where would we be without our loved one`s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nemesis Prime

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am now faking Lime`s disease 2 guilt my 23 year old girlfriend Candy Jackson into staying with me. I can keep this charade going for Year`s if need-be. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am in the process of Passing away. 99 Beautiful year`s. Here is a look at the Life of Crick in Numeral`s:

389: Meal`s at Applebee`s
2334: Chicken finger`s Consumed at Applebee`s
70: Screaming match`s with the Wive at Applebee`s
1,089,350: Calorable`s consumed at Applebee`s
0: Dollar`s tipped at Applebee`s

:handclap:

Reactions: H3ckt1k

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The saddest part about me passing away. Is how beautiful I am. I am still a scorching hot p*ece of ass at the age of 99. I have done some modeling work very Recently. Whereas most of u are ugly as Hell. So remember I will still look better then your Busted ass`s even when i am a Rotting corpse. Let that Sink in. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Desperate time`s call for Desperate measure`s. I still cannot find Enployment. My 23 year old Girlfriend Candy Jackson gave me a ultimatum. If i don`t get my Cash up in one week she will leave me. My only option is 2 sell my collection of Jim Nantz`s toenail`s. I kept all his clippin`g`s in a Jar when i Worked for him, he had no idea. I was going to pass these nail`s on to my Grandkid`s but they`re going up on the Web now. These nail`s are priceless, I see a trip to Arby`s in the future. :clap:

DFWGrapher

Glove Dropper
Mar 29, 2008
Arlington, TX
www.dfwgrapher.com
I feel your pain. I'm in year 14 of my battle with the 48-Year Creepin' Jesus.

The saddest part about me passing away. Is how beautiful I am. I am still a scorching hot p*ece of ass at the age of 99. I have done some modeling work very Recently. Whereas most of u are ugly as Hell. So remember I will still look better then your Busted ass`s even when i am a Rotting corpse. Let that Sink in. :yo:
Am I the only one who find it hilarious that "piece" is that is censored?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
It's incredibly dumb, but part of me is impressed by the commitment to the bit on a dying subsection of a message board.

He's been doing it for 10 years too. Most "stchiks" on this message board last a year at most. It'd be one thing if he was doing this at 16 or something but he's ten years older and you have to assume he's an adult now. Would be sad, but some people never truly grow up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad