Chychrun Megathread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Would love to see an AZ player help push FLA over the top. For the most part I think a lot of our fans here would pick your team as their playoff bandwagon
The relocation brothers as they call us ;)

In all seriousness, Kessel would help. I'd prefer Giroux at a steal because it would make me feel better paying the price for Chiarot. Like Chiarot+Giroux for Tippett, 1st, Smilanic, Carlsson, Vatrano+something small is okay with me

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I just want to see what Tourigny could do with Vilardi or Turcotte. Vilardi especially could evolve alot if given the opportunity, especially if his injury issues are behind him.
I am at least as concerned about Vilardi's injury history as Chychrun's.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
20. Arizona and Chychrun received good news, that his injury doesn’t appear long-term. It’s a unique situation. This kind of mishap so close to the deadline normally would terrify teams, but some non-playoff clubs (Anaheim and Columbus, for example) have been around this. If you’re a contender, and you like him, you’re going to be worried about losing out if unwilling to make the move now.
11. Now that Colorado is muscling up — with the flexibility for more — watch St. Louis. Recent struggles aside, the Blues have indicated they feel they’re good enough to win. The Central Division playoffs are going to be nasty, and GM Doug Armstrong’s been mulling a few options. He’s not afraid to be aggressive and has tried to move out money. They’ve intensely examined the rental defence idea (they liked Chiarot) or the more permanent fixture (the now-injured Jakob Chychrun). Again, I’m not yet sure how to read Provorov’s future, but Armstrong’s history is to prefer term over rental. I’d be surprised if the Blues were quiet.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Would any of our Canadian posters be willing to transcribe?

Kings and Bruins in. Multiple piece offers. Injury isn’t bad. Skating by end of week. Likely to be traded.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I hate that Florida was in it down to the wire without Lundell being in there. That means the best package possible (IMO) was Knight+Samoskevich+1st. Which isn't great.

I hate that Boston is in it still. Because they don't have a Brandt Clarke caliber prospect. This means that Clarke likely isn't on the table from LAK. Why else would we be talking to Boston. I'd take just Clarke over Lysell and Lohrei combined. Even LA's 1st is 10 picks better probably.

I also have serious doubts that Boston is willing to trade both of the only two decent prospects they even have.

I'm worried it's going to be:

BOS:
DeBrusk+Lohrei+1st+2nd

or

LAK:
Vilardi+Faber+1st

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Who wants to make a prediction? Not what you want, but what you expect. I really dislike my prediction:

Chychrun to LAK for Maatta, Vilardi, Faber and LAK 2022 1st.

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
I hate that Florida was in it down to the wire without Lundell being in there. That means the best package possible (IMO) was Knight+Samoskevich+1st. Which isn't great.

I hate that Boston is in it still. Because they don't have a Brandt Clarke caliber prospect. This means that Clarke likely isn't on the table from LAK. Why else would we be talking to Boston. I'd take just Clarke over Lysell and Lohrei combined. Even LA's 1st is 10 picks better probably.

I also have serious doubts that Boston is willing to trade both of the only two decent prospects they even have.

I'm worried it's going to be:

BOS:
DeBrusk+Lohrei+1st+2nd

or

LAK:
Vilardi+Faber+1st

Between the two, I'd rather see the Kings deal happen.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I'll bite, although I think your LAK one is too spot on so I'll go for a BOS one.

I still think BA is attached to a goalie. I think this is less likely than your LAK one and maybe less likely than a worse proposal from BOS but I cant get myself to type the piss poor option.

Chychrun and Wedgewood for Swayman + Lohrei + 1st

I'm going to sprinkle in a STL one too

Chychrun + Wedgewood for Husso + Neighbors + 2nd

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Maybe this is why we have randomly started to hear Vejmelka’s name popping up. Boston is willing to include Swayman but needs a goalie back, and has no interest in Wedgewood. Just a thought.
This would be my guess as well. Pagnotta confirmed we were asking for Lundell from Florida on Spittin' Chiclets. You'd have to think we're asking for Swayman from Boston, and Clarke from LA. Neither team may want to pay the piper, but they would fall into the same category as far as "potential."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad