Chychrun Megathread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
What do you mean about Anaheim?
The asking price for Lindholm is almost the same as the asking price for Chychrun.

I can't imagine any team would choose to trade for Lindholm instead of Chychrun, based on the similar price. This gives me confidence that Chychrun will be traded.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The asking price for Lindholm is almost the same as the asking price for Chychrun.

I can't imagine any team would choose to trade for Lindholm instead of Chychrun, based on the similar price. This gives me confidence that Chychrun will be traded.
Gotcha! Thanks.

If I had it my way, and a magic wand, here's what I'd prefer (in order):

1. Shoot these rumors down at the very beginning and commit to Chychrun, right away. Never let it get to this point.

2. Make a public statement now, and a very strong one, committing to him, and downplaying the rumors. "Here to stay".

3. Trade him for a big package of futures at the TDL

4. Let this linger on until the draft

5. Let this linger on past the draft

^ #1 is impossible. And I don't have the stomach for #4 or #5. So, I'm going to be pretty pissed off if #2 or #3 doesn't happen by TDL.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Yeah, I like that one.
Would like to see if a change of scenery would do Comtois good. I can’t think of more different coaches than Eakins and Tourigny. And Crouse and Ritchie seem to be flourishing. Love that Zellweger is putting up video game numbers and won’t turn 19 until September. Very impressive. That pick could easily be Marco Kasper or someone like that in the teens.

Reactions: SR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad