Chychrun Megathread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Is it wrong that out of all the players that are involved in between Boston and LA, my favorite is actually Swayman?

Am I going to get banished for this opinion?

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I just want to see what Tourigny could do with Vilardi or Turcotte. Vilardi especially could evolve alot if given the opportunity, especially if his injury issues are behind him.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Is it wrong that out of all the players that are involved in between Boston and LA, my favorite is actually Swayman?

Am I going to get banished for this opinion?

Swayman is definitely the best prospect, but the problem is that goalies are enigmatic creatures and their play comes and goes. Plus, adding Swayman sure puts a dent in cruising for the bottom next season.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
What I'd like to know is what happened from the summer until now? He was the only untouchable this summer and just 6-8 months later he's being offered for a king's ransom.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Someone is pushing info to Dreger very aggressively. Who wants this out more? BA or Chychrun himself? Or are the working together to get a trade done?
From the Katie Strang article:

Said one Coyotes player: “Every other team in the league will be laughing when they visit us.”

And now he wants out :sarcasm:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm under the assumption that both of these players are.
I don’t see why Clarke would be off the table. Garland and the corpse of OEL returned Guenther. I like Guenther better than Clarke.

Clarke is not the caliber of prospect, IMO, that deserves an “untouchable” tag. Byfield? Sure. McTavish? You bet. Brandt Clarke?!?!? Nah man. Nah.

Reactions: Hogan20 and Nowotny

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Officially...
Screenshot_20220316-173416_Instagram.jpg

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
St. Louis was considering giving them Neighbors for CHIAROT?

But yeah Chychrun is definitely worth a couple C prospects like the main board says..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad