Player Discussion Christian Folin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
yeah he could be one of those guys that benefit playing on a better team. Decent tools. MB's had decent luck with these types of moves. We've literally lost nothing.

I was kind of getting worried. MB hasn't been bargain binning for awhile. Starting to wonder if something was wrong.
No one told MB his phone can be recharged.

MolleSon

May 21, 2018
I prefer Kulak to Reilly. More reliable. None of the two are Top D4 though. Reilly can play as a top 4 certain games and then like a 7th D some others. Considering Benn and Folin arent top 4 either, we have 4 guys that are third pair at best and we still miss a top 3. I put Weber (1)-Petry (2) and Mete (4) as top 4. Nothing has really changed. What I like with Folin is it seems he can be physical. And thats a + over Kulak and Reilly.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Folin should get a couple of games, and you would think Kulak,Benn, and Reilly could all be casualties one at a time...........if he works out, it could put us out there with 3LD and 3RD each game....obviously Juulssen is done for the season.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I prefer Kulak to Reilly. More reliable. None of the two are Top D4 though. Reilly can play as a top 4 certain games and then like a 7th D some others. Considering Benn and Folin arent top 4 either. we have 4 guys that are third pair at best and we still miss a top 3. I put Weber (1)-Petry (2) and Mete (4) as top 4. Nothing has really changed. What I like with Folin is it seems he can be physical. And thats a + over Kulak and Reilly.

We need a top 4 D and a fourth line C. One is easier to find than the other.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
But he couldn't hang in Philly.. makes you wonder how good he really is. I'm cautious about getting players from bad bluelines.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Folin should get a couple of games, and you would think Kulak,Benn, and Reilly could all be casualties one at a time...........if he works out, it could put us out there with 3LD and 3RD each game....obviously Juulssen is done for the season.
Benn will not sit...he has been steady and really good as a #5 D

Reactions: jaffy27

Jul 6, 2016
I think Folin can play both sides even if he is a RH d-man.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
I think he'll play just to see if he can hang in there, but they'll prefer Benn and Kulak for the playoffs. I don't think he'll fill Reilly's spot too because he's not really all that offensive.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think he'll play just to see if he can hang in there, but they'll prefer Benn and Kulak for the playoffs. I don't think he'll fill Reilly's spot too because he's not really all that offensive.
Reilly has what? 9 points? Yeah he is tearing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad