CHL/NHL TOP PROSPECTS GAME -JAN 19th (in Toronto)

R S

Sep 18, 2006
If Couturier could work on his skating and add another gear he would be scary good. He is using his size very well right now but everytime he drives wide on his backend he has to take the shot a little early because he just can't quite beat the d-man wide.

I agree. If he can add that next step in his skating he will be dominant.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Can anyone put numbers with names?

These are the ones I wrote down. Didn't care about spelling at the time.

RED

5 siemens
7 couturier
14 prince
16 strome
17 jensen
18 puempel
24 murphy
25 rakkel

WHITE

9 RNH
11 Huberdeau
12 Jenner
22 saad
25 bartschi
27 hamilton
38 lessio

RedwingsnCudi13

Aug 25, 2010
These are the ones I wrote down. Didn't care about spelling at the time.

RED

5 siemens
7 couturier
14 prince
16 strome
17 jensen
18 puempel
24 murphy
25 rakkel
13 Jurco

WHITE

9 RNH
11 Huberdeau
6 Musil
12 Jenner
22 saad
25 bartschi
27 hamilton
38 lessio

added a couple

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Siemens, wow. What a nice set up.

Jurco fans on an open net.

torontosports10

Mar 6, 2009
Beaulieu is playing a real solid game.

Kinda wonder why Huberdeau and Phillips aren't on the same line, seeing as they have been all year. Maybe want to see what they can do without each other.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Nice to see CateNACCI score... he has been under rated because of his size, but now people can see his speed and skill. He looked shaky to start, but that should help him out. Bell looks really good, as does RNH.. first time, I have seen either play.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm shocked the usual suspects don't have feeds up. There doesn't even seem to be a pay-per-view option online either.

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
What have you thought of Siemens, and where did u have him ranked up to this point?

We have him 8 as of the Christmas break but will have new rankings out soon. I personally expect him to be among the top three defensemen taken in June.

In the game itself he's looked solid. Had a nice little rush but his club hasn't spent much in the defensive end for him to really beat up on opposing forwards.

We'll actually be shooting a video feature on him next week.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
We have him 8 as of the Christmas break but will have new rankings out soon. I personally expect him to be among the top three defensemen taken in June.

In the game itself he's looked solid. Had a nice little rush but his club hasn't spent much in the defensive end for him to really beat up on opposing forwards.

We'll actually be shooting a video feature on him next week.

Cool, thanks for the info.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Two scary things on that play:

1. RNH looked like he was going at 3/4 speed.

2. That saucer pass was picture perfect. 3 inches off the ice and right on the tape.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I'm gonna be serving up a fat plate of crow for all the RNH haters tonight. Anyone interested, tune into Sportsnet.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Wow... what a perfect saucer pass. That is disgusting.

Couturier looks damn good too, he just always seems to be on the right side of the puck. So poised, although i feel like he could use a bit more foot speed. He has been the most dominant player in this game consistantly, but I think RNH has had better flashes of play.

/shrug

EDIT: As for Landeskog's english, i agree that it is solid. But remember, most euro's these days learn english starting at like grade three. Every euro i meat usually has more grammatically correct english than i do. But, his accent is very athentic, that is for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad