CHL/NHL TOP PROSPECTS GAME -JAN 19th (in Toronto)

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Reece Scarlett has impressed me. The kid hasn't made a bad play yet, and has stepped up and looked fairly solid a few times.

Good to see him get some credit out there.

He is solid all around, but not spectacular. He has been playing top line minutes in Swift Current as a 17 year old as the team has been riddled with injuries.

Hopefully he gets pick in late round 2.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Yep, we'll take Larsson then, but seriously, RNH is sick, if only he were bigger...

I rather have Larsson but if somehow the Devils get off 30th place and some other team drafts Larsson I would like for the Devs to draft him just hoping he bulks up.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Hmmm. What do ya know?

RNH having a GREAT GAME. Shocking, I know.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
You know, Sportsnet did a special about Crosby, Ovie and Eric Staal coming into the league. It was done like 5 years ago, and they had a few minutes dedicated to RNH and how he might be a future star. What was he then, 12 or 13 years old? Pretty incredible that they called that back then.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Good to see him get some credit out there.

He is solid all around, but not spectacular. He has been playing top line minutes in Swift Current as a 17 year old as the team has been riddled with injuries.

Hopefully he gets pick in late round 2.

I could see him going a bit higher than that even. If he does fall that far though, i really hope that the Oilers pick his kid up.

RNH has impressed me too, kid has this patient air to him, but he also players center real well. He reminds me of an Ales Hemsky mixed with a Brad Richards.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
... Is Reece Scarlett supposed to fall in the 3rd round?

Many ppl on here have no idea who he even is. I made his own thread and it got like 6 replies....5 of those were mine.

He plays in Swift Current and doesn't get a ton of pub.

The kid is a real solid player and is having a very good game.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Many ppl on here have no idea who he even is. I made his own thread and it got like 6 replies....5 of those were mine.

He plays in Swift Current and doesn't get a ton of pub.

The kid is a real solid player and is having a very good game.

I'd never heard of him until tonight (we don't get to see many W games), but he's had a really nice game so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad