Confirmed with Link: [CHI/NYR/ARI] Kane (50% + 25%) and Zech to NYR; Welinski, Saarijarvi, ‘23 2nd (top 10 prot ‘24 1st if NYR make ECF), ‘25 4th to CHI; ‘25 3rd to ARI

dougd

Jul 20, 2002
fortmcmurray ab can
The magic they had has not manifested...Kane -4 with no points in 2GP ..drawing Panarin down with him..

Kane now -25 for the season..

If NYR keep living,tge conditional 2nd looking like it stays ax2md but gettibgva betterv2nd the more they lose...so there is that.
Zibanejad has a kind of disgusted look on his mug every time the camera is on him.
Can’t blame him in the temporary but team comes first. Just has to put in a gallant effort.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
A brutal couple of games for Kaner. We were all used to him not playing defense, it was a product of patty kane. I’m not sure if the rangers faithful will put up with it for that long.

He better get going

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Finally a nice break for Kane to get in some practice with the Rangers. I imagine he'll look better Thurs, even though I think the biggest problem so far on that line has been Panarin forcing passes to Kane instead of being the trigger man.

Reactions: Muffinalt

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
Game 3 for Kane as a Ranger and he just served up a short handed pizza on the PP against Montreal. :facepalm::eek2:

Will be on all the highlight reels.

Edit: He just scored on the same PP, his first as a Ranger.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Game 3 for Kane as a Ranger and he just served up a short handed pizza on the PP against Montreal. :facepalm::eek2:

Will be on all the highlight reels.

Edit: He just scored on the same PP, his first as a Ranger.
The giveaway was Kane losing the handle on the puck.
The goal was all on Fox who is pathetic as a defender. I think I was playing 12U at the old Rainbo arena when I learned if your the Dman on a 2 on 1 you eliminate the pass and let the goalie take the shooter. Fox rushes at the puck handler leaving the guy skating into the slot wide open.
As much as I’d like to get the better pick I’m afraid the Rangers aren’t built for playoff hockey. Teams can cover for an offensive star but 4 of the best 10 rangers (top 6 F, top 4 D) make minimal defensive effort.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So basically we need the Rangers to make the ECF to have that 2nd become a 2024 1st, then if the Rangers bomb out and it’s top 10 pick it’ll be moved to an unprotected 2025 1st...or...we need them to bomb out the rest of the season an hope they miss the playoffs so it’s a top 46 pick this year...hmmm...actually they could be a 47,48,49 or 50th pick if they lose out I guess...
I’d like to see Kaner succeed there and receive a 1st but at the same time if the Rangers bottom out a 44-46th pick to go along with the Sens 44-46th pick will look nice!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
LOL...As usual Kane's defensive gaffs are covered up by criticizing others. His shit doesn't stink according to many here.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad