Confirmed with Link: [CHI/NYR/ARI] Kane (50% + 25%) and Zech to NYR; Welinski, Saarijarvi, ‘23 2nd (top 10 prot ‘24 1st if NYR make ECF), ‘25 4th to CHI; ‘25 3rd to ARI

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Bobby just wants reactions to anything related to Kane and people bite all day long.

Reactions: Pez68

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Went to the game tonight. Kane was out with Chytil and Laf for the first 2 periods. Mistake. Turned it on with Keider and Trocheck in the last period.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Kane either left his skating in Chicago, or the East is just faster.

The guy looks old and slow.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
With the media attention Kane continues to get here, I think it's quite likely Kane is back here in fall.
Danny saying they closed the Kane chapter would suggest they are done with the golden era forever and going to start fresh, hopefully with Bedard

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Lol or maybe he had to play with Chytil and Laf for the first 2 periods. Looked good with trochek and keider in the third.
84D45045-B72C-474A-AD30-7DCAC0BFF4DF.jpeg

Reactions: Muffinalt

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
This is the 3rd Rangers game out of 4 I have watched that Kane has looked brutal. He keeps coughing up the puck all over the ice. I am sure he will settle in but rangers fans are gunna turn quick. Even tho they only paid a 2nd for the guy.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Kaner didn't see any ice time in the overtime period either. They have alot of mouths to feed on that team.

Makes me think he'll want to come back and be the centerpiece again.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Just about as underwhelming as expected. Disappointing that Kane couldn't have made the situation a little more lucrative for the franchise, but what more can we ask of him?

Here's to hoping the conditions for that pick are met and he'll be back next year.

Regardless, thanks for everything Kaner
Considering P Kane probably resigns there, they should had an extra pick for that condition. And a good prospect instead of those they got.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
They would have to buy out Barclay Goodrow (or trade an asset with him), hope that K'Andre Miller takes a discount <7mil, and not re sign Filip Chytil in order for them to sign Kane. Even then, Kane would only be able to sign for like 6-7mil max. Seems unlikely.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I don't see it. Honestly, I'm so sure Kane doesn't sign there, that I would put money on it.
Kane cant demand to much at any competing team, because they are close to the cap. Thats the problem with being a cornerstone, hard to change scenario. My view, is that he wants to be in Rangers. He odC could be with chicago, and next year, once again being traded to a contender.. lol..

Trochek out, Kane in. When I looked at Rangers rooster, I see their team is really stacked. Lafranierre, Chytil wants new contracts, and they will eat a bit more cap. Cant see Laf getting more than Kakko. 2,1.

Trouba and Fox is good players, but Trouba sinks the team a bit with his cap at 9...

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Kane cant demand to much at any competing team, because they are close to the cap. Thats the problem with being a cornerstone, hard to change scenario. My view, is that he wants to be in Rangers. He odC could be with chicago, and next year, once again being traded to a contender.. lol..

Trochek out, Kane in. When I looked at Rangers rooster, I see their team is really stacked. Lafranierre, Chytil wants new contracts, and they will eat a bit more cap. Cant see Laf getting more than Kakko. 2,1.

Trouba and Fox is good players, but Trouba sinks the team a bit with his cap at 9...
K'Andre Miller will command a lot, they'll need depth, and if they lose early this playoffs, they'll be looking to change the dynamic of the team, not keep it status quo.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
K'Andre Miller will command a lot, they'll need depth, and if they lose early this playoffs, they'll be looking to change the dynamic of the team, not keep it status quo.
Well, why not let the team grow together if they fail. And amazing that Rangers could turn a rebuild this quick.
They need to cut salary.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2