Confirmed Trade: [CHI/COL] Brandon Saad and Dennis Gilbert for Nikita Zadorov and Anton Lindholm

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Well, the first face-to-face meeting between Toews and Zadorov is gonna be awkward...
I'm curious how Zadorov is going to fit into that lockerroom. With captain-boring keeping things strict in the lockerroom Zadorov's playful jokes might not be as good a fit as it was in the Avs lockerroom which is really relaxed and casual.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I'm curious how Zadorov is going to fit into that lockerroom. With captain-boring keeping things strict in the lockerroom Zadorov's playful jokes might not be as good a fit as it was in the Avs lockerroom which is really relaxed and casual.
Umm, what? I think a reputation may of been gone to literal to you.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Toews and Kane were furious the first time Saad was traded. Guess that stands.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Great trade I like Zhadarov but Gilbert is close to a younger version and they get Saad,,,,,,Nice trade by Sakic

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
1. Bowman was apparently trying to get Zadorov for the past three seasons...

2. Saad was at $6 million on his last year...

3. Avs are close, Hawks got better

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Hawks fans will love Z's personality and his big hits. He's so much fun to watch. I just hope he doesn't flatten anyone on the Avs like how he flattened Scheifele... :help:

Reactions: El Cohiba

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Well, the first face-to-face meeting between Toews and Zadorov is gonna be awkward...

I have a different take on this. This is quite disingenous from Toews.

What did he think was going to happen when he signed his own albatross contract?

I detest professional atheletes who are whiners and babies. He knew his contract's value and yet want to complain that Chicago can't keep all its players. Bull. Toews is a liar.

Reactions: Patagonia

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
1. Bowman was apparently trying to get Zadorov for the past three seasons...

2. Saad was at $6 million on his last year...

3. Avs are close, Hawks got better
Bowman is constantly doing that and they almost always lead to being bad gets or at least bad value because he gives up for what they saw in the player a few years back.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I like Zadorov, but from a Chicago perspective it seems like it's missing either Jost or Kaut.
That being said, I could just be overestimating Saad's value.

And overestimating Jost’s value. Sure it could be an emergence sort of thing with a new team, but he is terrible with the Avs.

I’m sure if you wanted, you could still call Sakic and he’ll throw in Jost for free.

Reactions: CanadianHawks

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
And overestimating Jost’s value. Sure it could be an emergence sort of thing with a new team, but he is terrible with the Avs.

I’m sure if you wanted, you could still call Sakic and he’ll throw in Jost for free.
He had 30 points on the 4th line with barely any es ga. Do av fans not remember the trash they were putting out on the 3rd/4th line a few seasons ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad