GDT: Chapter #4 | St. Louis Blues @ Chicago Blackhawks | "Yeah.. It is another book one, deal with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
What happened to our defense, Seriously? Their players are basically allowed to stand in front of the crease without challenge.

Reactions: Bendak

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Don't understand why the Blues D just clear the puck aimlessly in the defensive zone. It almost always ends up on an opposing player's stick.

TotinoDigiorno

Jan 19, 2018
Someone's never had a goalie try to tomahawk him...

Not sure what being tomahawked by a goalie is, but I imagine it's getting clubbed with a goalie stick lol...

However, I've had a glitch where a goalie went into a desperation save laying down, and when I went and crashed into them they stood up and launched me 20ft into the air.

Probably well deserved, but they doubled down with the revenge when I pissed my pants crying.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
What happened to our defense, Seriously? Their players are basically allowed to stand in front of the crease without challenge.

3ROLf4v.gif

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
The shots were 7-6 and they were getting chances and looking good. You could tell Allen was extremely shaky early with the point shot that almost squeaked through and the play that led to the penalty. So what does Chicago do? Shoot for a rebound on the first chance they get on the PP and it's a goal. They know how awful Allen is so they're shooting from every where. That's why the shot total is so high. On that second goal, the puck was behind Allen so the Blues players had to dive in and clear the puck from behind him, if they didn't it was an easy tap in goal. The puck squirts out to Kane and you can see Allen look at Kane as he skates to the center of the ice, so what does Jake do? He turns his back to Kane and looks at the back of the net.

You guys want to act like this is all the defense and it's ridiculous. Goaltending like this kills a teams spirit. You could tell early on that he was going to be terrible he has been. Keep blaming defense all you want, but I bet if we saw another goalie it would be a different story.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Well I am on hour 15 of an 18 hour double shift and that first period did little to raise my spirits. I guess the good news is if the game continues on this way I won't have any reason to watch it and can do straight to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad