GDT: Chapter #4 | St. Louis Blues @ Chicago Blackhawks | "Yeah.. It is another book one, deal with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Well, Parayko might have saved a goal initially by gloving it out of the crease.

I wasn't able to catch exactly what prevented Allen from getting back up, but I sure would have rather seen him looking out for the puck instead of back at the net while the play was still live.

200.webp

Reactions: Bendak

TotinoDigiorno

Jan 19, 2018
It's subjective to some extent, but when you're coming in that hard and go right through the goalie, you're going to get called every time.

Right on. Honestly, I'm going off my Be A Pro rules from NHL where I can just drive to the net as hard as possible and shoot at the last possible second. I didnt think it'd be to the extent of how hard I tackle the goalie in my game, but thought it'd be equivalent to how Bortuzzo drove the net. I thought I saw a slight movement to get out the way however insubstantial it was lol

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
What good is it if the Blues win the FO when the other team just skates to it and takes it anyways...

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Right on. Honestly, I'm going off my Be A Pro rules from NHL where I can just drive to the net as hard as possible and shoot at the last possible second. I didnt think it'd be to the extent of how hard I tackle the goalie in my game, but thought it'd be equivalent to how Bortuzzo drove the net. I thought I saw a slight movement to get out the way however insubstantial it was lol

Someone's never had a goalie try to tomahawk him...

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Well theres your game saving save...

Good lord did that replay make the defense look even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad