GDT: Chapter #4 | St. Louis Blues @ Chicago Blackhawks | "Yeah.. It is another book one, deal with it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
New member on this board and I'm going to start with a bang .

Cash in on Tarasenko. *runs*

Someone above said he's been piss poor so far and I agree. I feel he's regressing bit by bit season by season. He can still score (or can he) but his general play is frustrating. If he had a bit of Ovechkin in him he could be devastating, but he's too comfortable.
Welcome!

Reactions: Bendak

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Oh my bad I should have read that more clearly. Yeah I agree then. I don't understand Thomas consistently getting 8 minutes or under. He managed the 4th line awful once again last night.

And Yeo almost seems like one of those guys that wants to look like he's right. He seems too stubborn to change his ways.

Going to be interesting to see if Dunn is back in the lineup tonight. If he isn't... yikes.
No worries at all. :). I think alot of us agree on this point. I do think kyrou has looked a bit better than Thomas but really what chance has Thomas been given? Blais really doesn’t impress me at all in terms of elite skills.

phxblue

Dec 17, 2015
Alain Vigneault right now firing up his resume and cover letter
tumblr_mn9jdu7r8I1srmcr7o2_500.gif
I googled Alain Vigneault. And the first article about him that came up was complaining about how he would use shitty veterans over more talented kids and could not develop kids with the Rangers. Not sure if he is the replacement we want.

phxblue

Dec 17, 2015
No worries at all. :). I think alot of us agree on this point. I do think kyrou has looked a bit better than Thomas but really what chance has Thomas been given? Blais really doesn’t impress me at all in terms of elite skills.

I guess we used Blais instead of Kyrou on the Powerplay because he is a left wing and is replacing Schwartz. But man, Kyrou needs to be on the powerplay more so than anyone else. So does Schmaltz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad